IGNORED

David Lee

Cider Army

He's the development coach for the academy and has just been taken on full time

Thats brilliant news don't have world so was just wondering,but its great news there seems to be a thing for youth this season which is brilliant.gd luck in his full time roll

yeah and chelsea

Isn't this the player who came on trial to us when Benny was manager, slagged off our setup after one day and went back to Chelsea, only to sign for the Gas not long after?!! Apologies if I've got this story wrong but I remember having an irrational hatred of the bloke based on something he said or did not long before he went to the darkside.

Isn't this the player who came on trial to us when Benny was manager, slagged off our setup after one day and went back to Chelsea, only to sign for the Gas not long after?!! Apologies if I've got this story wrong but I remember having an irrational hatred of the bloke based on something he said or did not long before he went to the darkside.

And took his other mate who came down from Chelsea with him. You've got the right bloke. His comment was that he would "walk into our team".

^^ Cheers mate, that was it, didn't think I was going mad - said something ridiculously arrogant that even Benny commented on, about how he didn't need to prove himself in our reserves. Ended up at the Gas.

Let's hope his attitude has changed or he is no role model for our youngsters.

If this guy can get the youngsters into the first team or pushing the first 11 on their heels this could yet be the best signing of the summer! would love to see some of the recent academy players who recently signed pro contracts get some action this season along with wilson and Ribs. it can only be good though if they aren't in the weekend squad to be doing some training to get them ship shape for the 1st team.

If this guy can get the youngsters into the first team or pushing the first 11 on their heels this could yet be the best signing of the summer! would love to see some of the recent academy players who recently signed pro contracts get some action this season along with wilson and Ribs. it can only be good though if they aren't in the weekend squad to be doing some training to get them ship shape for the 1st team.

I think with the 7 subs rule now for league games i can see a lot more youth on the bench and able to get more of a run out than just having your 5 pros. Especially if/when injuries and suspensions hit during the season.

Archived