IGNORED

Led A Merry Dance

atyeoboy17

Am i not right in saying that SL and GJ promised to bring in better quality players this summer, to make our squad better equiped to do well next season.

Buy a season ticket, you wont be disappointed.

Well, i have got one, and yes, so far, i am disappointed.

Gerkin, very happy with him, quality keeper, who will keep Basso on his toes.

The other two, Blackman : definately one for the future, but probably not yet.

Clarkson : i hope he scores many goals, but he is not proven at this level, and may take a while to settle.

Who is to be the target man ? Harewood, Vokes, either would be good signings, but at the moment neither look like coming in.

It now looks like we need a left winger, hopefully a better one than the previous.

I guess in a couple of weeks, we will all be happy, with 3 or 4 more players of the desired quality on board, i hope.

If not, a season of struggle may be ahead, and us fickle fans will be turning on the management team.

I have received my season card today, now bring in some of the promised quality to better a falling apart team, for the coming season.

Heres hoping.

A worried fan.

Am i not right in saying that SL and GJ promised to bring in better quality players this summer, to make our squad better equiped to do well next season.

Clarkson : i hope he scores many goals, but he is not proven at this level, and may take a while to settle.

Who is to be the target man ? Harewood, Vokes, either would be good signings, but at the moment neither look like coming in.

It now looks like we need a left winger, hopefully a better one than the previous.

I guess in a couple of weeks, we will all be happy, with 3 or 4 more players of the desired quality on board, i hope.

If not, a season of struggle may be ahead, and us fickle fans will be turning on the management team.

I have received my season card today, now bring in some of the promised quality to better a falling apart team, for the coming season.

Heres hoping.

A worried fan.

The transfer window has been open 18 and a half hours and we're already hysterical :argh:

another pointless thread.. its the 1st of July ffs, u cant be that stupid surely.. u really think GJ is going to be that stupid.. the only way i would be worried at this moment in time is if you were in charge at AG.

Just be Patient..

Heres hoping.

A worried fan.

What, surely you didn't buy/renew your season ticket on the strength of these comments alone!?!

Heres hoping.

A worried fan.

Speak for yourself. Myself and most real fans certainly won't be, thats not why we support the club.

If you want to see world class players then sell your ST (whioch you clearly got duped into buying) and support Madrid. Pretty sure GJ has a better understanding of players that you do so don't worry your little self over things you can't possibly understand.

Heres hoping? Hoping for what? Failure? I'm sure some of you would like that just so you can post smug comments saying "told you so" Pathetic.

Speak for yourself. Myself and most real fans certainly won't be, thats not why we support the club.

If you want to see world class players then sell your ST (whioch you clearly got duped into buying) and support Madrid. Pretty sure GJ has a better understanding of players that you do so don't worry your little self over things you can't possibly understand.

Heres hoping? Hoping for what? Failure? I'm sure some of you would like that just so you can post smug comments saying "told you so" Pathetic.

Quality riposte! ;)

Well said that man, top post

Guest MaloneFM

Hey hey hey! Come on leave the nipper alone you little bastards...

Look he's all worried and he has a right to be. No big names have come tripping through the door as of yet. But as you all point out it's early yet. So instead of berating him and threatening to steal his marbles and give him a chinese burn, just explain to the lad.

And that includes you bigger chaps in the Atyeo.

Archived