IGNORED

Gj World Interveiw

Bristolface

Half way through GJ interveiw someone who sounds near the back of the room, or doesnt have a very clear loud voice starts asking all the questions is it me or does he just ask questions that have already been asked, and then add more stupid ones which GJ has already through other questions answered. Is it the man from the evil post who's car is now in his garage for a year ?

because the bloke sounds a complete plonker

Half way through GJ interveiw someone who sounds near the back of the room, or doesnt have a very clear loud voice starts asking all the questions is it me or does he just ask questions that have already been asked, and then add more stupid ones which GJ has already through other questions answered. Is it the man from the evil post who's car is now in his garage for a year ?

I thought that when I listened to it, the questions are rambling and pointless - as though he felt he had to "make a contribution". Don't know which one he is but he was useless.

Must have been stockhausen(sp?), didn't he get convicted for drink driving? :innocent06:

For anyone who hasn't heard it, it's on the BBC site with video:

Link

Cheers Edson. I have to say Gary was very subdued, in fact came across as positively depressed by his usual bubbly standard. Maybe he is getting bored with answering the same questions all the time but the enthusiasm and optimism wasn't apparent. The way he said "maybe a couple more" (the tone of voice rather than the words) when asked about further signings didn't suggest anything significant was likely to happen soon. All a bit dispiriting really, which is not how an interview with Gary usually leaves me. :disapointed2se:

Must have been stockhausen(sp?), didn't he get convicted for drink driving? :innocent06:

Stockhausen's name isn't on the list of interviewees on the BCFC World page - from looking at the list, assuming Heart FM don't get 8 minutes of questions, my guess is it was the Evening Post's 'James McNamara', who I assume is a new cockney reporter that has moved to the paper and thought those less than insightful questions were his way of fitting in/swotting up.

Cheers Edson. I have to say Gary was very subdued, in fact came across as positively depressed by his usual bubbly standard. Maybe he is getting bored with answering the same questions all the time but the enthusiasm and optimism wasn't apparent. The way he said "maybe a couple more" (the tone of voice rather than the words) when asked about further signings didn't suggest anything significant was likely to happen soon. All a bit dispiriting really, which is not how an interview with Gary usually leaves me. :disapointed2se:

don't you think though Gary's enthusiasm suddenley dissapeard, when this ( reporter ) idiot starts asking questions which GJ had already covered or were concerning thinks GJ could not comment on as he had already said. if it was the man from the evil who has a cheap car for sale, then god he is dull imagine working on a desk next to him, you would want to jump out the top floor window of the Post for something exciting to do.

don't you think though Gary's enthusiasm suddenley dissapeard, when this ( reporter ) idiot starts asking questions which GJ had already covered or were concerning thinks GJ could not comment on as he had already said. if it was the man from the evil who has a cheap car for sale, then god he is dull imagine working on a desk next to him, you would want to jump out the top floor window of the Post for something exciting to do.

I saw the BBC version only, with only one questioner. Nevertheless as I said it may be because Gary was getting bored of the repetition. :fingerscrossed:

Archived