IGNORED

Jordi Lopez

jellyred

Just read that Swansea are after Jordi Lopez and that two other championship clubs are also monitoring him or something.

I know he is a midfielder but don;t know where abouts he plays BUT could we be one of those clubs?

Thoughts?

Just read that Swansea are after Jordi Lopez and that two other championship clubs are also monitoring him or something.

I know he is a midfielder but don;t know where abouts he plays BUT could we be one of those clubs?

Thoughts?

isn't that the female singer who sang 'jenny from the block'

sorry :laugh:

Thoughts?

Lopez is actually a very good midfielder, if we were in for him i would be very happy

"Just read that Swansea are after Jordi Lopez and that two other championship clubs are also monitoring him or something.

Thoughts? "

I imagine hel be going to wigan with swansea old manager..

What about Rui Fonte? or Biscoff both just been released from arsenal?

"Just read that Swansea are after Jordi Lopez and that two other championship clubs are also monitoring him or something.

Thoughts? "

I imagine hel be going to wigan with swansea old manager..

Lopez was at qpr with Sousa last season. Jordi Gomez has joined Wigan

Fonte was on loan from sporting lisbon and is going back there and i think Biscoff is joining him there or going to another Portuguese team!

Archived