IGNORED

The Robins - New Long Term Lease Agreed

Bar BS3

As we have just re-negotiated and extended the lease on The Robins, we have mananged to insist on a barrelage discount.

I wont bore you with the details of what that actually consists of! save to say, it means we are going to pass those savings on to our customers at The Robins.

As of tomorrow (4/7/09) prices will be reduced, all day - every day by upto 30p a pint on draught beer, cider & lager. upto 50p a bottle on bottled beers and ciders. Selected premium spirits with draught mixer will be £2 single £3 double. Everything else will be reduced as well by differing amounts.

Just thought you might like to know!!

Cheers

Rob

BS3 & The Robins

:englandsmile4wf:

Guest RobbieTurner
As we have just re-negotiated and extended the lease on The Robins, we have mananged to insist on a barrelage discount.

I wont bore you with the details of what that actually consists of! save to say, it means we are going to pass those savings on to our customers at The Robins.

As of tomorrow (4/7/09) prices will be reduced, all day - every day by upto 30p a pint on draught beer, cider & lager. upto 50p a bottle on bottled beers and ciders. Selected premium spirits with draught mixer will be £2 single £3 double. Everything else will be reduced as well by differing amounts.

Just thought you might like to know!!

Cheers

Rob

BS3 & The Robins

:englandsmile4wf:

Excellent news Rob......good to see the old place still up and running and extending the lease is further proof of your commitment.

So to be passing on discounts as well, well it just gets better and better.

Keep up the good work !!!

Hi Rob,

Do you do food at lunchtimes?!

Cheers

Riaz

Hi Riaz

We have started a freshly baked pizza and bar snack food offering at The Robins, to test the water as far as food is concernd.

Obviously at BS3 we have the full menu available everyday.

Both places offer food at lunchtimes (12-2) and evenings (6-9) and most of the day at weekends.

don't tell me your going to come for a steak Riaz! :laugh:

Excellent news Rob......good to see the old place still up and running and extending the lease is further proof of your commitment.

So to be passing on discounts as well, well it just gets better and better.

Keep up the good work !!!

Thank you!

It's hard work, and its a difficult trade (as many others are) right now.

I would urge everyone to support their local pubs, wherever they may be, otherwise you will lose them!

I think most of the ones that don't make an effort to keep up with modern day standards and quality have dropped out of the market over the last few years. And I'm talking nationally here. So hopefully there wont be too many more following through the trap door. Although estimations are that a further 4,000 could shut across the country in the next year, so it goes to show how important it is for locals to support their pubs.

Rob

Archived