IGNORED

Collins John

CARLE08

In July 2009, Gary Johnson of Bristol City offered John a 3 year contract. He chose however to sign for Belgian Jupiler League side KSV Roeselare.[6] you get the feeling he was the player who had to pick abroad or us

Good old Wikipedia!

Be suprised if he had 3 kids at 23. Wow.

Guest Eamer
maybe this person doesnt have three kids media do get it wrong

I was under the impression that GJ himself said the player had three kids. It's probably Paul Hartley.

Guest RobbieTurner
In July 2009, Gary Johnson of Bristol City offered John a 3 year contract. He chose however to sign for Belgian Jupiler League side KSV Roeselare.[6] you get the feeling he was the player who had to pick abroad or us

The player who had to pick us or abroad was Hartley. On the World interview they mentin to him theat he had a 'lucrative offer abroad' and he says yes but GJ sold the club to him etc...

Never mind Colin Jones or whatever his name is, lets get this cleared up - CAN the media sometimes get it wrong ?

I was under the impression that they were always right and could predict the future.

Am I horribly mistaken ?

Are they in fact human like the rest of us ?

I think we need to be told.

Never mind Colin Jones or whatever his name is, lets get this cleared up - CAN the media sometimes get it wrong ?

I was under the impression that they were always right and could predict the future.

Am I horribly mistaken ?

Are they in fact human like the rest of us ?

I think we need to be told.

We'll they don't get it wrong if its straight from the horses mouth like the alleged phone taping by people working for the NOW. Now do you reckon some 'in the know' on here have somehow managed to tap GJ's phone ! :tumbleweed:

Archived