IGNORED

Never Mind Hartley

RedM

Well as everybody is is posting rumours and wish lists here's my request Steve/Gary...Jan Vennegoor of Hesselink. Now released by Celtic and thought to be heading home to The Netherlands, go get him quick, just think of the money to be made on the shirt printing!!! :sun:

Eamer... I've been a member of otib for about the same amount of time as you and I don't think I've ever seen you type an up tempo, positive, optimistic post ever!

This latest one, IMO, proves you actually know, as I expected, nothing about football. I'm a City fan through and through, but how any like minded fan can say JVH isn't good enough without even a hint of sarcasm verges on stupidity. Would you really say that NM and now DC are better strikers than Jan?

If he came to City I'm sure he'd score a hatfull of goals. Alas, his wage demands would mean we'd have to sell body parts to bring him here.

Eamer... I've been a member of otib for about the same amount of time as you and I don't think I've ever seen you type an up tempo, positive, optimistic post ever!

This latest one, IMO, proves you actually know, as I expected, nothing about football. I'm a City fan through and through, but how any like minded fan can say JVH isn't good enough without even a hint of sarcasm verges on stupidity. Would you really say that NM and now DC are better strikers than Jan?

If he came to City I'm sure he'd score a hatfull of goals. Alas, his wage demands would mean we'd have to sell body parts to bring him here.

Can we start dissecting Eamer for the cause then! :D

Please note, the use of a smilie indicates the comment is a joke, no Earners should be harmed in the pursuit of a long name on a shirt.

Archived