IGNORED

Best View

Me and the old man were literally "bang on" the halfway line in the old Premier seating but got chucked out to make way for the Platinum. Shame because it was a fantastic view. I now have a big pillar in front of me literally blocking the play that is 30 yards from the Ateyo goal.

Unlike some I will not be sad to see a new stadium.

Guest Eamer
I now have a big pillar in front of me literally blocking the play that is 30 yards from the Ateyo goal.

Your own fault. There are less than 11,000 season tickets sold leaving a good few more seats left in the ground that you could have moved to.

Your own fault. There are less than 11,000 season tickets sold leaving a good few more seats left in the ground that you could have moved to.

It his own fault that the club chucked him out from his original seat?

Guest Eamer
It his own fault that the club chucked him out from his original seat?

No, but for settling behind a pillar and then moaning about it when there are chances to move.

No, but for settling behind a pillar and then moaning about it when there are chances to move.

I'm not really moaning about it that much. Honest. I still go down every other week and end up going to places like Oakwell, Glanford Park and Bramhall Lane. One reason to stay where I am is to avoid the risk of sitting next to some wisecracker like you!!

My old seat where the Platinium seating now is, had seat for years before being turfed out and ending up with a s**t view with a pillar blocking the half way line.

Greebo

We can't have been sat to far apart, we were by the centre spot in row AA with the wall just in front, superb seats. Was very pissed off the way we were treated when chucked out, its not just the seat you are forced to give up, but also the other ST friends you make over the years who sit close by.

I did get to view various seats as a replacement, but getting a decent seat after all over ST had been renewed did not work out and the club were not that helpful in finding a better one.

Roll on the new stadium

Guest Eamer
One reason to stay where I am is to avoid the risk of sitting next to some wisecracker like you!!

I'm in Atyeo Block D so just keep that one ruled out and your sorted. I only moan when McIndoe or Brian Wilson play anyway so you wouldn't have much wisecracking to listen to next season.

Greebo

We can't have been sat to far apart, we were by the centre spot in row AA with the wall just in front, superb seats. Was very pissed off the way we were treated when chucked out, its not just the seat you are forced to give up, but also the other ST friends you make over the years who sit close by.

I did get to view various seats as a replacement, but getting a decent seat after all over ST had been renewed did not work out and the club were not that helpful in finding a better one.

Roll on the new stadium

Eamer is going to have a field day now mate. Expect to be PM'd a list of far better seats which we "could have chosen".

If we can get a view in the new stadium that is anything like the view we had in the Premier Seating then happy days for us.

I'm in Atyeo Block D so just keep that one ruled out and your sorted. I only moan when McIndoe or Brian Wilson play anyway so you wouldn't have much wisecracking to listen to next season.

Unless Wilson has some injury or transfer lined up that you know about I wouldn't be so sure. Johnson likes him.

Archived