IGNORED

Wingers

redpole

With MM Looking likely to leave it now looks like we will need both RM and LM players so out of the players we have been linked with who would you want? Chris Taylor? Chris Humphrey? Scott Sinclair? Gary Mcsheffrey? or anyone else you can think of?

With MM Looking likely to leave it now looks like we will need both RM and LM players so out of the players we have been linked with who would you want? Chris Taylor? Chris Humphrey? Scott Sinclair? Gary Mcsheffrey? or anyone else you can think of?

Scott Sinclair would be great to have but the transfer fee for MM will only be enough for a deposit. With to only two more players coming in I rather would have sticked to MM as there are at least two more important positions to adress.

George Boyd left winger from Peterbourgh

I like Boyd a lot think he would be an excellent addidtion, but Peterbourgh will probably be looking at some ridicolous amount for him i still cant believe they wanted 5 mill for Aaron Mcclean :noexpression:

I like Boyd a lot think he would be an excellent addidtion, but Peterbourgh will probably be looking at some ridicolous amount for him i still cant believe they wanted 5 mill for Aaron Mcclean :noexpression:

Would be the same price for him too. The times ive seen him for Peterborough hasnt really impressed me, and definately not worth 5mil. Far better player out there that would prob cost about a 5th of that.

Guest churchill gaffer

All I would say, is City have always done well, when playing with decent wingers.

I just hope GJ keeps playing with wingers. :fingerscrossed:

Guest churchill gaffer
We will need real quality added out wide both sides if we want success.

URGENT.........City must have saved the pot of money for these. M M fee will cover the Clarkson deal so you could argue City have spent a penny

YET .. :fingerscrossed:

According to the Sheffield Evening Post, MM will cost £400 thousand.

I hope it's more than that! :fingerscrossed:

According to the Sheffield Evening Post, MM will cost £400 thousand.

I hope it's more than that! :fingerscrossed:

29 year old, one year left on his contract.

That said i still think he's worth more than that - 750k would be a fairer price.

GJ clearly thinks its worth it or he wouldn't have accepted the bid.

I would have liked Yeates for the right hand side and wouldn't mind seeing Cotterill back there. I like the sound of this Oldham lad Taylor on the left.

Boyd would be great but out of our price range and isn't a winger, he's a striker who plays withdrawn sometimes.

Don't want Martin really, not at that price for a far from proven player, and I don't view Sinclair as a winger really. Too many people have just leapt on those as being quality because of the clubs they are signed to (but don't play for).

Croft always had a good game against us but was very inconsistent and Tommy Smith is a good player but far too expensive to be buying at the age he is at.

Archived