IGNORED

Cardiff Sign Chopra...

DaveF

I expect that was more writing off fees to come in than paying out hard cash.

It matches the fee Sunderland paid for him originally, so it's probably that, plus repaying the money Sunderland paid Cardiff.

They've probably got money leftover from the Roger Johnson transfer as well.

It matches the fee Sunderland paid for him originally, so it's probably that, plus repaying the money Sunderland paid Cardiff.

They've probably got money leftover from the Roger Johnson transfer as well.

I think Sunderland paid £5m and this is £4m, I expect it's quite a big chunk of write off.

Guest Eamer

They've just got a bit of a love affair going on with Rocky Chopra. They were always going to pay that for him, they weren't going to let him down. They have a bit of a thing for him for some reason.

Extraordinary isn't it? You'd think that they would put at least some of the money they make from transfers aside against their debt but it all gets splurged. They seem to think it will just go away. Still no doubt the Welsh tax payer will be expected to bail them out if it all goes tits up. :disapointed2se:

i love it Cardiff wasting money, it will bite them on the ass eventually. Build a bonfire build a bonfire put the rovers on top put the cardiff in the middle and blow the f...ers up!!!!! happy days.

I'm sure the Welsh Assembly wouldn't let it happen .

Nor the FAW which seems to operate with a seperate code of conduct in relation to C*rdiff City FC, a team which doesn't even play in their Mickey Mouse league.........

Quite. And yet they want to join the English FA despite the fact that the FAW obligingly overturns red cards for them.

Its £4mil and the deal was done last season.

He was amongst a few of their "senior" players who told Dave Jones on the way to Sheff Wed (last game of a season) that some of the players were not good enough!

He has coursed nothing but trouble since his return by all accounts, although he has apparently quit his gambling! EDIT- just read that Chopra's gambling habits are worse than ever, very sad if true, however, good for the downfall of Cardiff. £20k a week in wages and £4m transfer fee I think Dave Jones and Peter Risdale are the ones with a gambling problem.

Ledley.........I could tell you some stories!!!!

Not sure he is ready to leave Cardiff as a town.

They have no money left over from anything - they've got a 29m debt hanging over them from an external company allegedly fronted by Sam Hammam. He'll have that club and tin pot little stadium in due course once Risdale scarpers just before they go under.

What do you think they are doing at the moment using Monopoly money???

Archived