IGNORED

Mcindoe Definitely Gone?

Sticks

Training pics show Hartley wearing 11 - before you say it other players all have correct squad numbers on seems liek mcindoe has definitely gone

Well he's not trained with the squad since the players returned. GJ made that clear.

And by revealing Sheffield's interest, he clearly doesn't want him to come back either.

so just co-incidence that all players with numbers in view have the correct squad number trundle has 23, maynard 10 etc Surely he could where kit without a number if it wasn't a done deal

Lee Johnson has 8, Tristan Plummer was wearing 7 in one picture.

Presuming all the kits get printed beforehand, would it not follow for someone to wear a kit which is not in use? If your point was to illustrate that McIndoe isn't using his kit, well done.

I'm not convinced McIndoe will leave.

I think he'll go, though increasingly less likely to Sheff. Utd.

He's not even training at City, and after GJ discussed his possible transfer last week it appears neither party are particularly keen for his relationship with BCFC to continue.

Let's hope he gets his move now because it's hard to see McIndoe playing much part for City this season either way, and the arrival of an exciting new signing like Chris Taylor may depend on it.

Shirt numbers are not reprensative of what they will be come the new season they say this on the os! I personally think Mcindoe won't be going maybe hoping it also why would we want the most creative midfielder from last season leave ? by creative I mean most assists and most goals scored by a midfielder of the season.

In the same way GJ doesn't talk about incoming transfers until they are done deals I'd be surprised if he would allow himself to comment on outgoing transfers that weren't, in his mind, as good as done.

Either way he's mentally left the club already if hes talking to Sheff Utd and as Nogbad says another new signing may depend on his departure so the sooner hes off up the M5 the better IMHO.

:city:

Archived