IGNORED

Andy Smith Training With Grimsby

bristolcitysweden

Still think without him getting a free kick which we scored from at Doncaster, it wouldnt had given us that extra push to get promoted and pull away from forest.

I think forest were winning before we scored.

I agree, it's what I'll remember him for. He came on that day and ran himself into the ground.. yep couldn't score for toffee but the bloke never gave less than 110%

I think if he got one he would have got a few!

Cant remember who it was against but there was one game where he hit the post and then somebody (whos name escapes me) decided to try and score themselves and missed instead of giving Smith an unmissable open net.

Good hard working lad, changed the game at Donny.

Cant remember who it was against but there was one game where he hit the post and then somebody (whos name escapes me) decided to try and score themselves and missed instead of giving Smith an unmissable open net.

It was against Swansea, and it was Showumni tried to score himself.

I was surprised when we released him at the end of that season. As said above, if he'd scored one, I think he'd have gone on to score more.

Talking about ex-loan players, Crystal Palace are after Stern John according to the London press

i so hope this is true. but surely even colin isnt that dumb to give him a deal after seeing how he performed for us last season??

Archived