IGNORED

Newcastle May Have 30m To Spend

chowie

Well if this is true I think I'll change my opinion on Newcastle struggling in our league this season.

http://www.newcastleunited-mad.co.uk/news/...W&id=453000

Will they have enough time to get the players they want? By the time any deal is struck and by the time they have gone through the process of appointing a manager it may well be a case of making do with what they have until Christmas.

They will be getting extra cash for all the players who no doubt want to leave.

But still, pre season has started, and they haven't signed anyone yet. They still don't have a manager and it could be weeks before this deal is done, then it's almost time for the new season to start.

Guest Eamer

I wouldn't be surprised to see them spend a large amount but what are they going to spend £30million on? There aren't many players who cost £5million at this level and that would be six new players if they spent £5million per player and six is a decent amount to bring in. If they're spending £30million then it seems like they'll be getting ten or more players. How long will that take for them all to settle in aswell? £30million? No way. I though can see them spending £10-£15million possibly.

Guest MaloneFM

Ladies and gentlemen we all know full well the newspaper industry is paddless and up a certain creek. Therefore they will print anything without proprer investigation to flog their prospective rag.

A rule of thumb from your uncle.

If it includes the words COULD or MAY then its made up cobblers. Other tell tale signs of cobblerisms would be that said story is passed by 'a friend' or 'a source'.

Yesterdays Evil had a story about some giant chimney being built in Albert road. After planning permission mind, and several public enquiries. And if they chose the site in the first place.

Archived