IGNORED

Andy Gray

iWurzel

It seems Barnsley have made an offer for Charlton's Andy Gray as they look to prepare for life in league one and offload their better players.

Anyone else think it's worth a punt? Charlton probably need to listen to all offers at the moment, and if you discount the period in his career where he was a midfielder then he's got a pretty good goal scoring ratio.

It seems Barnsley have made an offer for Charlton's Andy Gray as they look to prepare for life in league one and offload their better players.

Anyone else think it's worth a punt? Charlton probably need to listen to all offers at the moment, and if you discount the period in his career where he was a midfielder then he's got a pretty good goal scoring ratio.

His age might be a concern?

Still, if it stops him drawing those stupid arrows on Sky Sports,,, :rolleyes:

D'oh, should have seen this coming!

All jokes aside I think he's a fairly decent striker and would add to our squad. Presuming he's not demanding silly money, it might be worth a punt - we must be a more attractive proposition than Barnsley...

Was excellent at this level a couple of years ago (scored against us at AG for Burnley I think?). Clearly did nothing at Charlton but that could have been down to the dross nature of the players he had alongside him.

Has a very annoying habit of deliberately celebrating his goals in front of opposition supporters but I guess if we signed him we wouldn't care....

Well_red

Was excellent at this level a couple of years ago (scored against us at AG for Burnley I think?). Clearly did nothing at Charlton but that could have been down to the dross nature of the players he had alongside him.

Has a very annoying habit of deliberately celebrating his goals in front of opposition supporters but I guess if we signed him we wouldn't care....

Well_red

He could do with one of Robbie Fowler's nostril unblocker stick -ons too.

Always goes around the pitch with his mouth wide open, another annoying habit. :bruce_h4h: -> :o

"Has a very annoying habit of deliberately celebrating his goals in front of opposition supporters but I guess if we signed him we wouldn't care...."

Agree. I mentioned this on another thread. He did it to us at AG when he was playing for Burnley, right infront of the Atyeo. Made the trip to the Valley last season all the more worthwhile, mind you!

Archived