IGNORED

Help Needed

Henry

You'll have to bare with me on this one.

I know this might not seem the place, but I need some help. I have some pretty serious concerns about a social worker. I won't say what the concerns are but I need to contact someone from the council pretty soon. I don't know where they are based and I'm lost looking through the council's website.

The help needed is some contacts details for them, an address, email, the name of someone to contact and complain.

If anyone could help me by replying to this thread or by a PM I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks

I know this might not seem the place, but I need some help. I have some pretty serious concerns about a social worker. I won't say what the concerns are but I need to contact someone from the council pretty soon. I don't know where they are based and I'm lost looking through the council's website.

The help needed is some contacts details for them, an address, email, the name of someone to contact and complain.

If anyone could help me by replying to this thread or by a PM I'd greatly appreciate it.

Good on you Henry.

The way social work operates these days is that is funded and regulated by Supporitng People regional offices. They fund various operations run by seperate companies such as Floating Support providers, Trusts, and Housing Providers.

If you know what area they work in then this .pdf gives a list of all contacts in the Bristol area:

http://www.bristol.gov.uk/ccm/cms-service/...d=29661034&

If you don't know then a call to Supprting People themselves may be in order. They will take it very seriously but if they think it will be better handled by the service provider they will refer it to them and only pick it up again if you are unsatisfied by the way the provider handles it.

I don't know anything about the Bristol services specifically (I don't live near Bristol) so can't give you a specific contact.

Here is a link for Supporting People in Bristol http://www.bristol.gov.uk/ccm/navigation/h...E5.tcwwwaplaws2

You may want to PM Robbored, I believe he works in this field.

Thanks

social workers are registered with the general social care council www.gscc.org.uk - you can check the register for the name of the social worker if he or she is qualified.

Archived