IGNORED

Basturtin Newastle Fan

fergie1919

was out in the nightclubs tonight.

had my city top underneath my jumper.

and he was a geordie pissed off that he got relagated and seen my city top and refused me entry into the nightclub cause i was purely a city fan. this was in dumfries scotland. not bristol soo theres no reason to not let me in. hope we trash them bastards on october the 3rd cmon city.

and he was a geordie pissed off that he got relagated and seen my city top and refused me entry into the nightclub cause i was purely a city fan. this was in dumfries scotland. not bristol soo theres no reason to not let me in. hope we trash them bastards on october the 3rd cmon city.

when i was working at oneils in bath i refused a load of sags purely because they were singing about some old tart called irene

Guest churchill gaffer

Please hide your swearing

U18's on this site

Guest churchill gaffer
Well to be fair, wearing a football top in a nightclub is generally not allowed anywhere - even if its under whatever you are wearing, its still a football top and no matter who your top represents its still a no no.

Would have thought it would be a bit sweaty in a night club anyway.

And to be honest, I am a great believer. If you don't look for trouble you won't get it.

I would not want to wear a football top in a night club where other people are drinking to much. There is always somebody there who takes offence to it?

Guest howred
Would have thought it would be a bit sweaty in a night club anyway.

And to be honest, I am a great believer. If you don't look for trouble you won't get it.

I would not want to wear a football top in a night club where other people are drinking to much. There is always somebody there who takes offence to it?

why on earth would you not wear your city top in another city or abroad say, wear your colours with pride i say :englandsmile4wf:

Guest churchill gaffer
why on earth would you not wear your city top in another city or abroad say, wear your colours with pride i say :englandsmile4wf:

I didn't say that!

I said in a night club.

If you think it is a good idea, then carry on. But don't come back onto this site saying you had a problem :disapointed2se:

I am off to Italy next week for two weeks. And I will be wearing my City top with pride!

But I wouldn't wear it in a night club in this country. It is bound to wind somebody up. (Espeacially if it is your rivals) Just be sensible, and enjoy yourself.

Archived