IGNORED

Anyone Going To Hereford?

Lack of Action Man

Guest Eamer

If anyone isn't sure about going as of yet because of travel arrangements then I'm in the same boat if sharing travel costs sounds good...

I'll be there.

Hartley and Blackman definitely won't be.

I imagine GJ will treat this like the FGR game and play a second string. I expect 6 changes at half time.

Still, looking forward to it.

I'll be there as well, I'm a bit disappointed that Paul Hartley may not play but we'll see him against Ajax hopefully. Hereford may be a good outside bet to get back up into the Gas ridden division just as we may be a good outside bet for the Premier League. We may get some idea tonight.

I'll be there as well, I'm a bit disappointed that Paul Hartley may not play but we'll see him against Ajax hopefully. Hereford may be a good outside bet to get back up into the Gas ridden division just as we may be a good outside bet for the Premier League. We may get some idea tonight.

By all accounts the chap from Greece will play.

By all accounts the chap from Greece will play.

What amazes me is the fact that the Hereford game is tonight, the topic was posted yesterday, and it has only had 400 views at time of writing. This website is straying a long way from actually supporting the team. :noexpression:

Don't sit in the main stand tonight. Pretty certain I read that there's a full scale evacuation planned for half time.

Hereford have already had part of one end closed for next season, and if they can't get x amount of people out the main stand tonight then they face losing another x amount of seats.

All my Dad's side of the family are Hereford fans, so I've got more than a soft spot for them. If you do end up in the main stand, please run like **** so they don't lose any more seats!!

What amazes me is the fact that the Hereford game is tonight, the topic was posted yesterday, and it has only had 400 views at time of writing. This website is straying a long way from actually supporting the team. :noexpression:

Could you please tell me how you worked that one out?

Archived