IGNORED

Maynard Next Season

Gibbs

Is anyone else looking forward to seeing how Maynard turns out next season?

For his first season in the CCC I thought he was decent and showed some magic (if that shot that hit the bar against Cardiff away went in....). I'm a bit confused as to why he seems completely over-shadowed by Adebola, sure Adebola had an exceptional season but has 10 years more experience then Maynard and put less goals on the scoreboard.

Anyway. I've got a feeling that this is going to be his season and hopefully with Dele gone we'll play less of the long ball (which I think he'll benefit from).

Is anyone else looking forward to seeing how Maynard turns out next season?

For his first season in the CCC I thought he was decent and showed some magic (if that shot that hit the bar against Cardiff away went in....). I'm a bit confused as to why he seems completely over-shadowed by Adebola, sure Adebola had an exceptional season but has 10 years more experience then Maynard and put less goals on the scoreboard.

Anyway. I've got a feeling that this is going to be his season and hopefully with Dele gone we'll play less of the long ball (which I think he'll benefit from).

Same here. If he plays and stays injury free, I fully expect him to get 20 plus..... well minimum of 15!

I'm still sure he'll play in the prem too.

IMO if we play the right football for him which is to get the ball to his feet faceing goal he will score a hat full of goals for us this season sadly we didnt play enough of that last season so he didnt score the goals we expect he would. If we play more of those passes to him next season he will score 20 plus goals for us because he is deadly in the box.

Archived