IGNORED

Is The World Getting Worse?

westy

Is anyone else having problems with the world login - don't get to use the thing all summer and then 2 times when there has been new interviews i have not been able to log on. This really is poor, ok it's not a big outlay but if your not getting the service.

Please sort it out BCFC cos i'm getting to the last straw and will have to cancel the subscription!

:igiveup:

Is anyone else having problems with the world login - don't get to use the thing all summer and then 2 times when there has been new interviews i have not been able to log on. This really is poor, ok it's not a big outlay but if your not getting the service.

Please sort it out BCFC cos i'm getting to the last straw and will have to cancel the subscription!

Do you use Firefox?

There is a download to make it work with that browser, but personally I just use Chrome or IE8 and it's always fine.

Yep same for me Sort It Out !!!!!

I use IE7

Always fine, you're joking right??? - do you get a special VIP entrance edson?

p.s. all i'm getting is a bs advert for mcafee for my money

http://www.bcfc.co.uk/page/Error/0,,10327,...,,10327,00.html

If I do, there's a new doorman and he doesn't recognise me...

It was working fine for me yesterday. But yes, it's broken this morning.

I'll raise it with them and get back to you.

Error

The page you are trying to reach may have expired, or been moved. If you have followed a link from your bookmarks, please relocate the page and remember to update your bookmarks.

Same in IE, Chrome and Firefox, for every world link, on my one opportunity a day to use a Windows machine (the existing pre-requisite).

If I do, there's a new doorman and he doesn't recognise me...

It was working fine for me yesterday. But yes, it's broken this morning.

I'll raise it with them and get back to you.

Cheers edson, i've tried their help thing before and all they seem to do is baffle me with tech speak and blame my pc - when probably they just need to reboot their server

Whilst we're on techy things have otib or bcfc thought about getting a good app for the iphone? Although i'll moan it doesn't work I do think we should be leading the way with this sort of stuff + there might even be a few quid in it to help run the site and or pay for the tea ladies at AG

Cheers edson, i've tried their help thing before and all they seem to do is baffle me with tech speak and blame my pc - when probably they just need to reboot their server

Whilst we're on techy things have otib or bcfc thought about getting a good app for the iphone? Although i'll moan it doesn't work I do think we should be leading the way with this sort of stuff + there might even be a few quid in it to help run the site and or pay for the tea ladies at AG

Sounds like one for Tom. I'll point him to it if he doesn't see it.

I often have problems logging in and I'm too lazy to sort it all out. But it tends to lead to me not bothering with it and never using World. I'm just wasting my own money at the moment I guess but sure I could sort it out if I bothered.

Basic problem - I often log-in and it doesn't seem to do anything or allow me access to anywhere and then comes up with more screens telling me to log-in.

Guest MaloneFM

I don't think it is.

People are basically good and the world as it is will keep developing like it or not. There is a belief in a god to the majority of the population and this tends to be a stabilizing influence even though as Karl Marx put in Critique of Hegel's Philosophy of Right, 1843 and I quote:

Die Religion... ist das Opium des Volkes

or

"Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, just as it is the spirit of a spiritless situation. It is the opium of the people."

We are talking about something else, aren't we?

Mine's the sheepskin coat with the Polos in the pocket.

Ta.... :blush:

Archived