IGNORED

Tony Rougier

bcfcchris2016

Christian Roberts and Tony Rougier were fantastic today. Well done all of you who stayed and cheered city when they did there lap of honour. I think out of Rougier and Roberts, Rougier was my man of the match. Also Steve Phillips also deserves credit for that last minute save. All the city players were great today.

Guest bcfcsols
Christian Roberts and Tony Rougier were fantastic today. Well done all of you who stayed and cheered city when they did there lap of honour. I think out of Rougier and Roberts, Rougier was my man of the match. Also Steve Phillips also deserves credit for that last minute save. All the city players were great today.
Doherty was exceptional again. Wasn't the Stevie Phillips save you mention actually a cracking Danny Coles recovering tackle?

Yeh Rougier was a class act just noone could finish his hard work,i also thought tommy doc was cracking in centre midfield his passing and tackling was superb,yeh i thought the chance you said was a great tackle by coles,but he may be on about another chance but phillips did do well.

Guest bcfcsols
But you must admit that the trickling ball was a tough save to make :city:
A bit like try to find an excuse for the bloke who sked him for his pants after the game!

Anyone else in the Ateyo hear that??? :D

Archived