IGNORED

Who's Name Are You Going To Get On The Back Of Your Shirt?

jambodinho

When we signed Marcus Stewart and Lee Trundle, shirts with their names on were everywhere. Kids and fully grown men all over the ground were proudly wearing the latest shirt, complete with the name and number of our newest signing.

With this influx of signings, who do you think will be most popular??

I would hazard a guess at Hartley. Should Eremenko join, then i'm sure it would be him.

It always amazes me when I see people with players' names that have literally just joined the club. When Trundle joined they were everywhere - I don't buy a shirt these days, but if I had to get one with a players name on, i would get someone who was already doing it for the city rather than just a new signing - Louis Carey would be my choice.

Fontaine(away kit)

Basso(keeper kit)

Carey(home kit)

Yes i'm buying 3, maybe i'll buy more, i dunno. I'm going to donate the Carey one to a famous sports bar in Bangkok where there are hundreds of Football Sports shirts from around the globe which make up the wall decoration, only if i'm assured it get pride of place above the bar. Carey deserves no less (ill post pic in due course) :D

When we signed Marcus Stewart and Lee Trundle, shirts with their names on were everywhere. Kids and fully grown retards all over the ground were proudly wearing the latest shirt, complete with the name and number of our newest signing.

Fixed. And I don't mean that in a pejorative sense, rather that those who buy replica shirts, and especially those who get names and numbers printed as an extra, are somewhat slow to progress to a proper state of personal identity and self awareness.

The two times I've purchased a named shirt, Lita & Adebola, they've left. I will not be continuing with such a curse.

I had the same luck with Trundle.....I know he is not gone yet, but having his name on the back of my shirt saw him being pushed into a bit part during last season. Therefore, you can blame me for not being the man he was at Swansea.

:innocent06:

Archived