IGNORED

A Refreshing Change ?

slartibartfast

City's new signing Peasmold Gruntfuttock told Cityworld

" Excited? Meh, not really, I mean, it's hardly Men U is it! The gaffer told me of their interest and said that I may as well go as I won't get within a country mile of a first team place here. I thought well, beggers can't be choosers and my agent wrung a reasonable screw out of them, so here I am, now for a nice quiet skive on the bench for a couple of years! Where's the nearest boozer?"

Well it would be a bit of a change from the "cut & paste" newbie interviews of the last week or so.

Guest howred

" Excited? Meh, not really, I mean, it's hardly Men U is it! The gaffer told me of their interest and said that I may as well go as I won't get within a country mile of a first team place here. I thought well, beggers can't be choosers and my agent wrung a reasonable screw out of them, so here I am, now for a nice quiet skive on the bench for a couple of years! Where's the nearest boozer?"

Well it would be a bit of a change from the "cut & paste" newbie interviews of the last week or so.

YOU WHAT, YOU WHAT, U WHAT U WHAT U WHAT

Have you been drinking, Sir? :huh:

• Admin

I agree it would make a refreshing change, not least on the opening day of the season when Lee Johnson finds the Ashton Gate crowd had a new public enemy #1! :D

Tony Dinning's coming back?

Archived