IGNORED

Family Pub's ?

Frome Red

I'm going to the Ajax game tonight with my 2 sons, is there a family pub ( or 1 that allows children in near by i can go in for a pint before the match ? or do they sell cider at the ground ?

Tobbacco Factory (stowford press), allows kids and has nice garden, or BS3, can of natch stand outside watching the world go by.

Dolman hall is open from 6, thats ,Blackthorn (new and imporved.....apparently!)

I'm going to the Ajax game tonight with my 2 sons, is there a family pub ( or 1 that allows children in near by i can go in for a pint before the match ? or do they sell cider at the ground ?

The dolman bar is open to all tonight.

Tobbacco Factory (stowford press), allows kids and has nice garden, or BS3, can of natch stand outside watching the world go by.

Dolman hall is open from 6, thats ,Blackthorn (new and imporved.....apparently!)

Thanks mate you sound like you know your cider and pups well :laugh:

Just to update you on the TF.. they've got rid of Stowford, briefly tried there own brew which was rank and have now gone to a nice bit of Ashton Press on draft :dancing6:

If I were you, Id go for the Dovecote...loadsa parking, great food, nice beer garden

Archived