IGNORED

Ajax No 16

Snufflelufagus

Hello

Anyone know who the Ajax center forward was?. I think he had No 16 on and blue boots. Would also like to note Ajax didn't play a 'Big man' striker and they ran rings around us.

It was Luis Suarez. Very good player. Shame he also has a reputation for diving. Plays up front for Uraguay with Forlan

Hello

Anyone know who the Ajax center forward was?. I think he had No 16 on and blue boots. Would also like to note Ajax didn't play a 'Big man' striker and they ran rings around us.

The whole Ajax of Amsterdam side outclassed us in every department from start to finish. Ajax certainly know how to play exquisite football. The one with the dreadlocks in midfield looked amazing and he totally dominated the midfield until he was substituted.

The whole Ajax of Amsterdam side outclassed us in every department from start to finish. Ajax certainly know how to play exquisite football. The one with the dreadlocks in midfield looked amazing and he totally dominated the midfield until he was substituted.

Yep Luis Suarez and Sno ran the show and ran rings around us. I'm not looking in to this game to much as we looked a bit match rusty and lacked sharpness but I'm sure come the Wolves game we shall see a difference.

MM

Couldn't agree more from a football perspective it was a joy to watch,the passing,movement off the ball,taking the ball down and 1 touch control was outstanding. Any 1 who has ever watched City for any amount of years know that we have never been in that class, its a case of playing with what we have which in terms of championship football is a million miles away from that standard.One look at their league title wins,KNVB cup wins,European/Champions league success,cup winners cup,Uefa cup,super cup wins. Did any one really think that with a few moderate new signings we were really going to give them a game, that was ever going to be more a stroll in the park for them .

Archived