IGNORED

What Would You Like To Ask The Players Today?

bristolcitysweden

Who was the most unfit in the first training session back?

don't know who was the most unfit - but lee trundle did'nt come back in good shape according to GJ - not a good attitude, especially when your down the pecking order :disapointed2se:

Lee Trundle should be fit and ready to take any opportuniteis that fall his way. But when you do get it, work as hard as you can, take a team to a playoff final, then get replaced and watch the team slide down the table, you sort of see it from his point of view as well what's the point, no matter what i do the manager won't pick me.

And Michael did agree terms Sheff were stalling on completing the deal as they wanted money in from sales first. Or were completing another deal. But terms were agreed as it said somewhere on the official site.

Lee Trundle should be fit and ready to take any opportuniteis that fall his way. But when you do get it, work as hard as you can, take a team to a playoff final, then get replaced and watch the team slide down the table, you sort of see it from his point of view as well what's the point, no matter what i do the manager won't pick me.

And Michael did agree terms Sheff were stalling on completing the deal as they wanted money in from sales first. Or were completing another deal. But terms were agreed as it said somewhere on the official site.

Trundle did not take the team to the play-off final. he played his part in the play-offs, but most of the side played well consistently throughout the season.

A handful of good games does not excuse the fact he came back unfit.

All I hear is excuses for trundle and its boring.

Archived