IGNORED

Game 23rd August

bristolcity

Fellas, I can get 4 or 5 lads up for this game including myself, so hopefully we wont be short on numbers, just a couple ofthings..

1. I am assuming this going to kick off in consideration that city are on sky kick off at 12.45 (so to allow ourselves time to get to a pub to watch the action :))

2. Would it be worth trying to arrange a bit of training for us prior to this match, just another opportunity to get to know each other and get that tiny bit fitter :laugh:

Me +2 are up for this game, however i would like to know sooner rather than later whether or not it is definetley going ahead because if not i may try and get to Cardiff for the match.

Matt,

I need to know if this game is going ahead as well, otherwise i will have to arrange another team to play us.

Cheers

Tim.

Fellas, I can get 4 or 5 lads up for this game including myself, so hopefully we wont be short on numbers, just a couple ofthings..

1. I am assuming this going to kick off in consideration that city are on sky kick off at 12.45 (so to allow ourselves time to get to a pub to watch the action :))

2. Would it be worth trying to arrange a bit of training for us prior to this match, just another opportunity to get to know each other and get that tiny bit fitter :laugh:

With regards to City on Sky I will try to get a 10am kick-off, we do have a bar and TV that the game will be on though, otherwise we should be finished in plenty of time for you to get to a pub.

Cheers

Tim.

Archived