IGNORED

Cardiff Games.

Taunton_City

I suppose there is a vague outside chance that given the new stadium in cardiff the police might feel able to do their actual jobs but I wouldn't count on it, I'd say 99% likelihood it will be bubble.

Yeh i agree! It would be nice to know though......

Train only £10.50 from Taunton at the mo!!! Bet coach if bubble will be £18-20 :disapointed2se::disapointed2se:

If the clubs want to experiment without the bubble then this is surely the year to do it - Sunday lunchtime in Cardiff and Tuesday night in Bristol should mean the potential for trouble is at least a bit reduced.

Would be interesting from the police's perspective which is actually more hassle for them, bubble or no bubble?

If the clubs want to experiment without the bubble then this is surely the year to do it - Sunday lunchtime in Cardiff and Tuesday night in Bristol should mean the potential for trouble is at least a bit reduced.

Would be interesting from the police's perspective which is actually more hassle for them, bubble or no bubble?

:noexpression:

City chairman Lansdown insists the time has come for a change and he intends making representation to Avon and Somerset Police in an attempt to have the restrictions lifted in time for next season.

"I think the time is right for us to have a good look at this," said Lansdown. "I believe we have to move with the times and we have to ask ourselves whether this is not now a case of overkill.

"We shouldn't accept that this is the way it is and, therefore, the way it is always going to be.

"We will try and keep our dialogue with the police open and I would like to think they will keep an open mind on this issue."

This Is what SL said a few months back.........

Surely their new stadium should make the Police's job a hell of a lot easier, therefore removing the need for the bubble?

I think we all deserve the chance to attend without the bubble, and if anyone starts being a total nob then ban them, that goes for Cardiff fans too.

Most City fans see this as one of the best away games of the season, but a lot of people living outside Bristol are unable to attend.

If the Police did their job properly and Cardiff organized things efficiently then all would be fine, I think its time we lifted this bubble thing and both fans given the chance to prove themselves as responsible, if a little passionate football fans.

Surely their new stadium should make the Police's job a hell of a lot easier, therefore removing the need for the bubble?

I think we all deserve the chance to attend without the bubble, and if anyone starts being a total nob then ban them, that goes for Cardiff fans too.

Most City fans see this as one of the best away games of the season, but a lot of people living outside Bristol are unable to attend.

If the Police did their job properly and Cardiff organized things efficiently then all would be fine, I think its time we lifted this bubble thing and both fans given the chance to prove themselves as responsible, if a little passionate football fans.

Exactly! 100% agree..

Intresting! Mate of mine went to buy the new shirt yesterday at AG, asked about PNE and Cardiff tickets. The woman said both should be on sale end of next week! And they have not heard if bubble or not!

Surely we would of been told by now if it was going to be a bubble game???? Watch this space i guess...

Intresting! Mate of mine went to buy the new shirt yesterday at AG, asked about PNE and Cardiff tickets. The woman said both should be on sale end of next week! And they have not heard if bubble or not!

Surely we would of been told by now if it was going to be a bubble game???? Watch this space i guess...

Preston only going on sale at the end of next week? Leaving what, a full week for everyone to get tickets before the game.. sounds a bit late to me.

Wishful thinking mate, sure it'll be a bubble.

Archived