IGNORED

If We Dont Do It....

Keepers Ball

Guest swindonite

So who do you think you'll bring in next season?

Wilson is a gonner, you aint going to win the playoffs. How about Leroy? Or will he stay at Torquay?

I’m as dissapointed as anyone after today and the anti-climax of it all, knowing we could/should be in the 1st division.

However, now is the time we all got behind Danny and the team, not to start with the ‘Wilson out’ calls. We still have all to play for and whether you like the man or not, now is not the time to be calling for his head. Our season isn’t over yet so get behind the team (and DW) for the next three games. If you’re still feeling the same after, THEN air your negative views. But please, we need optimism and full support, even from the Wilson haters if we are to get into Div 1.

• Admin
even from the Wilson haters if we are to get into Div 1.

Does anyone actually hate Danny Wilson? I doubt it, his tactics may be called into question, along with his signings and substitutions, but for this to be refered to as hate is ridiculous.

Guest bcfcsols

Ive said it before, but chopping and changing managers never helps anyone.

I guess the new managemnet at Crystal Palace sort of contradicts this, but for goodness sake - WE'VE FINISHED THIRD, it not like were getting relagated and we can still (or will) go up.

Archived