IGNORED

New Keeper ?

Frome Red

Any thoughts on a new keeper that we could get on the cheap ? I think we couldn't go far wrong with Jason Brown of Blackburn he's a international with wales and I imagine he would be interested in regular football ? Ive seen him play a few times for my second team (Blackburn) and have always been impressed with his game.

John Ruddy from Everton, He is number 4 at Everton and 2 seasons ago he helped us out for 1 game and kept a clean sheet. He was also in goal for stockport when the kept 9 clean sheets in a row. He is 6ft 5 and only 22 . This could be a johnson type of signing.

John Ruddy from Everton, He is number 4 at Everton and 2 seasons ago he helped us out for 1 game and kept a clean sheet. He was also in goal for stockport when the kept 9 clean sheets in a row. He is 6ft 5 and only 22 . This could be a johnson type of signing.

Wasn't that Wayne Hennessey?

Any thoughts on a new keeper that we could get on the cheap ? I think we couldn't go far wrong with Jason Brown of Blackburn he's a international with wales and I imagine he would be interested in regular football ? Ive seen him play a few times for my second team (Blackburn) and have always been impressed with his game.

Seen him play right wing in a friendly the other night too, he could be the answer to a few prayers!

he didn't keep a clean sheet not the game im thinking of at carlisle

Ruddy played one game against Carlisle but conceded one. Wayne Hennessy was on loan at city but don't think he got a game for us. He was also the keeper at Stockport during the 9 game cleansheet record.

Ruddy played one game against Carlisle but conceded one. Wayne Hennessy was on loan at city but don't think he got a game for us. He was also the keeper at Stockport during the 9 game cleansheet record.

That's right. He had a dodgy first 5 mins and then played a blinder. Kicked well and claimed everything that came across in the air. After settling down, he commanded his area excellently giving the defense much-needed confidence - highlighted what's lacking in shot-stopper Basso's game

Hennessey played a preseason friendly for us at Gloucester, I recall.

I think he went back to Wolves shortly after that, either due to injury or to cover for injuries. I can't remember which.

last time i saw jason brown he played against city at ashton gate, city won 6-0!!

Archived