IGNORED

Bristol City At The Norway Cup

Olé

Clearly having the Zimbabwe international captain Henry McKop with us (and our tour of Zimbabwe) made a great impression and they started naming teams after Bristol City. Our team is now representing Zimbabwe at the Norway Cup in Oslo!

http://allafrica.com/stories/200907220479.html

Robert Mugabe, celebrity fan.

Clearly having the Zimbabwe international captain Henry McKop with us (and our tour of Zimbabwe) made a great impression and they started naming teams after Bristol City. Our team is now representing Zimbabwe at the Norway Cup in Oslo!

http://allafrica.com/stories/200907220479.html

Robert Mugabe, celebrity fan.

Always comes up on threads about the worst players to ever play for the club, useless.

Didn't another lad come over at the same time too?

Always comes up on threads about the worst players to ever play for the club, useless.

Their international top scorer, Agent Sawu (bloody brilliant name), was on trial with us during our tour of Zimbabwe and scored for us against their top club (though so did Liam Robinson) but no one else came over in the preceding months besides Henry McKop. McKop did indeed become increasingly bad from his debut up at St. Andrews onwards.

I always wondered why he has been lebelled as such. I only ever recall playing about 3 games and I don't actually remember him being that bad. When I recollect how bad Julian Watts, Sean Dyche and Ian Baird were, then I think poor old McKop has been harshly treated!

I always wondered why he has been lebelled as such. I only ever recall playing about 3 games and I don't actually remember him being that bad. When I recollect how bad Julian Watts, Sean Dyche and Ian Baird were, then I think poor old McKop has been harshly treated!

To be fair I should have added that it's me that always brings his name up on such threads. I remember Port Vale at home when McKop and Colin Loss were our central midfield partnership. That's 90 mins of my life that I'm never getting back.

As for the other 3 you mention, the less said the better I think!

• Admin
To be fair I should have added that it's me that always brings his name up on such threads. I remember Port Vale at home when McKop and Colin Loss were our central midfield partnership. That's 90 mins of my life that I'm never getting back.

As for the other 3 you mention, the less said the better I think!

Dead Loss you mean?

I remember Port Vale at home when McKop and Colin Loss were our central midfield partnership

Pity it wasn't a drinking partnership, McKop & Loss would have won hands down.......Paul Merson, paaa.....not in the same league.

BCAGFC

Archived