IGNORED

Voucher B

Guest bcfccider

I can't agree more. Two trips to Grimsby. We get a voucher, and the away game that everybody wants to go to and they don't bother using them. What is the point. I feel that all those people with the voucher are being let down by the club!!

The following is the response given by Colin S when asked this previously.......

No, Voucher B has not yet been used, and if required could be used for the play-off's.

Colin

Could be or should be? Personally (whilst not qualifying myself) I would have thought the whole point of handing these out would be to use them for just this occasion. :city:

Guest bath_red

I don't have the voucher but agree 100% that those that do should get priority.

However, the priority seems to be get rid of the tickets as quickly as possible, not ensure they get to those that deserve them.

I don't have the voucher but agree 100% that those that do should get priority.

However, the priority seems to be get rid of the tickets as quickly as possible, not ensure they get to those that deserve them.

I personally don't think we will sell them all anyhoo,we should, but I don't think we will.

I think that the tickets are going to be sold out even if they put them on sale on the Saturday morning before the game, so I don't see why they are trying to get rid of them as fast as possable.

Guest Burnell4rovers

Completly agree with all written above

I am discusted by the loyalty shown by sextone & co. Maybe ill repay their loyalty when deciding whether to buy a season ticket next year. :@ :city::D

Agree with all of the above.

What the hell is the point in printing out vouchers and wasting volunteers time in handing them out at Grimsby if they are not going to use them.I was delighted to be rewarded with a voucher up at Grimsby and was certain it would guarantee me a ticket for the away leg of the play off's.

We took 521 to Grimsby that night.The majority of which would have taken time off of work (I know I had to) or would have had to swapped shifts.It cost a fair few quid in petrol money or coach fares and admission was around £15 aswell.Most people would have also spent £5-£10 on food and drink during the day. To add to all of that they/we/I didnt get back home until about 2am.

It seems like a mad thing to do really but I felt it was all worth it when I finally got into bed that night because we had won,we went top and I got a voucher.The team rewarded us that night with the way they played.It seemed the club did but now I feel that those vouchers were nothing short of a (I think we all know what word I want to use here) micky take.

Perhaps if we fail to go up this year and we are due to play Hull City away on a Tuesday night I JUST MIGHT NOT BOTHER.

I'm off to bed now so I can get up at around 6am to drive to Ashton Gate to get in a cue at 8am for a ticket which I feel should already be mine.

I quite agree. The voucher scheme is there to reward loyal supporters who give up time.

I don't qualify for one but I certainly feel that yet again loyal supporters have been kicked in the g0olies.

The admin at City has been a joke for ages, but this is real pis5 take.

Guest Burnell4rovers
Totally agree about the voucher, but your sign on name "Burnell for Rovers" is a disgrace.

I agree that the name "burnell for rovers" is a bit harsh, but it was only ment as a joke.

I appologise to anyone who feels that I overstepped the line.

While i dislike rovers as much as anyone else I wouldn't wish burnell upon anyone. (except maybe cardiff) :dunno:

Guest Buster Rimes

I have to say that thanks to the member of the Fans Consultation Group that I work with this problem may stop in future. I would propose that City give out one voucher per month at away games that randomly chosen from Saturday's and Tuesdays. That way those that travel regularly are rewarded.

Fair enough people went to Grimsby on a Tuesday night but what if that was your one and only away game this season. I know many people who go to all Saturday away games but because of work are unable to attend on Tuesdays. People who were at Hartlepool for the league game! Is it fair that they miss out for missing one game?

By proposing the handing out of various vouchers you then get to a situation where people with say 7 of the 9 get first choice for the flay-offs. This seems the only fair way to distribute a small number of away tickets.

I did not go to grimsby but i have a ticket. I do not feel guilty about that because i do not miss that many away games. I agree though that something has to be done next season to stop this. Man utd used to have a card that was stamped at reserve games to give priority to fans that made that extra effort. I dont know if that is the answer as most of us work but something is needed.

Seems fair, Buster.

I think what has angered people in particular this time is the implication from CS that the vouchers would be used for the play offs, but in the end weren't.

The reasons for not using the vouchers would apply just as much with your system though................?

Guest Buster Rimes

I wasnn't at Grimsby either. I started to travel to the original game but lack of leave meant I couldn't get the time off for the rearranged game. Like you I've been to plenty of away games this season so don't feel guilty. One of my mates had a voucher B and has only been to four or five away games so not everyone who went goes every week.

By giving more vouchers and spreading the games between Saturday and Tuesdays you would then find the tickets going to the right people.

Archived