IGNORED

Just An Idea!

Sampson City Reds

Ive got no sources are nothing here guys. But I was told by a couple of my City fans workmates today that Stoke are intreasted in signing Basso. I was just wondering if this is the case could there be a swap deal in the offing with him going there and us getting Dave Kitson I know we would probably have to pay some cash if the deal were to happen but he could be the striker we are looking for 6 foot 3 and scores goals at this level.

Ive got no sources are nothing here guys. But I was told by a couple of my City fans workmates today that Stoke are intreasted in signing Basso. I was just wondering if this is the case could there be a swap deal in the offing with him going there and us getting Dave Kitson I know we would probably have to pay some cash if the deal were to happen but he could be the striker we are looking for 6 foot 3 and scores goals at this level.

I heard about the Stoke rumour last friday mate. Not sure about it though.

not heard that myself but i would be happy if we got dave kitson as part a deal. Proven score, although he has struggled recently but that will be down to confidence. Give him a good run in a city shirt and the goals would start flowing again

Yep, heard this on Saturday in the Robins before the Basso story broke, I just laughed. I was told they tabled a bid of £250k that was refused, however, since then, GJ and CS have said they have had no offers or contact regarding Basso.

Not sure about this, but maybe something in it.

MM

Yep, heard this on Saturday in the Robins before the Basso story broke, I just laughed. I was told they tabled a bid of £250k that was refused, however, since then, GJ and CS have said they have had no offers or contact regarding Basso.

Not sure about this, but maybe something in it.

MM

From what I've heard, we've not received any bids for Basso at all yet.

I can see a Prem club taking him but I don't think the timing is very good, surely any manager in need of a keeper would have signed one by now.

I hope he gets a Premier League move - he clearly wants to play there (even if it's one game), I'd wish him all the best and hope we can get some money for him and get shot quickly.

Thanks for the good times, wish you well, we'll carry on regardless.

Archived