IGNORED

One More Striker, Maybe

And Its Smith

I say lets got for it

i doubt its any more than we paid for maynard and even though he hasnt been prolific he has shown signs that he could develop into a player worth the fee.

Clarkson, Maynard and Haynes all looked lively yesterday, but a slightly more experienced striker would be great to compliment them and help bring them on.

It would also mean we could get Akinde back out on loan to L1 this time to keep developing

We have half a chance of buying a certain striker for a substantial fee. Will be decided within 14 days I am told.

Apologies for being unable to mention names.

Are you able to say what team or what type of striker he is? Target man, small and quick, all round Brooker mould?

Also, are you able to give us any idea of the fee? I.E more/less than Maynard?

I say lets got for it

i doubt its any more than we paid for maynard and even though he hasnt been prolific he has shown signs that he could develop into a player worth the fee.

Clarkson, Maynard and Haynes all looked lively yesterday, but a slightly more experienced striker would be great to compliment them and help bring them on.

It would also mean we could get Akinde back out on loan to L1 this time to keep developing

Who exactly are you on about!?????

Are you able to say what team or what type of striker he is? Target man, small and quick, all round Brooker mould?

Also, are you able to give us any idea of the fee? I.E more/less than Maynard?

Not a target man and not what most people would call experienced. Fee mentioned was between 1 and 2 million quid. If it falls through I'll let you know who it was as well. As most of you know, the Evening Post and other media outlets look on here and any serious mention could (probably wouldnt but could) highlight other clubs.

Not a target man and not what most people would call experienced. Fee mentioned was between 1 and 2 million quid. If it falls through I'll let you know who it was as well. As most of you know, the Evening Post and other media outlets look on here and any serious mention could (probably wouldnt but could) highlight other clubs.

How about a PM then? :innocent06:;)

Is he playing in an English league?

How about a PM then? :innocent06:;)

Is he playing in an English league?

I can let you know now that it isnt going to happen.

I am told that a deal was arranged with Chelsea for Scott Sinclair before their trip to USA. Ancelotti wanted to give him the once over to check he wasnt wanted. It seems that Wigan have stepped in and taken him. Cant really blame Sinclair for wanting to stay in the Premier League.

As previously said, this may be a load of tosh but source is pretty well connected.

I can let you know now that it isnt going to happen.

I am told that a deal was arranged with Chelsea for Scott Sinclair before their trip to USA. Ancelotti wanted to give him the once over to check he wasnt wanted. It seems that Wigan have stepped in and taken him. Cant really blame Sinclair for wanting to stay in the Premier League.

As previously said, this may be a load of tosh but source is pretty well connected.

Might have been agreed with Chelsea, but Scott never wanted to come this way

We have half a chance of buying a certain striker for a substantial fee. Will be decided within 14 days I am told.

Apologies for being unable to mention names.

We are also the best team in the league...... but I'm unable to mention the name ( Invisible type ) Bristol City Fc.... hey can you see that? Damn.....

TomF..... what ever happened to the invisible type set?

Then i spose youll say, oh yeah i knew it was going to be him!!!! :disapointed2se:

Why would I say that if I've already said that it was Sinclair I was talking about? Very strange post.

Seems like Roger Malone was also aware of our attempts. Still, onwards and upwards. Good to see that we are being ambitious with our targets though.

Archived