IGNORED

Sousa Wants Trundle Back At Swansea City!

swansea_jack

What losing £800k on a striker?!! I wouldn't say that was great business.

Very clever.

When you buy a player and it doesn't work out you have to try and move them on and recoup some of your losses. In that respect this would be good news.

I know you six fingered inbred gyppos don't actually make signings for more than 50p and half a mars bar but I'd have thought even one blessed with the sub moronic intelligence of the blue few might have grasped this.

Guess not.

Guest brfc1883
Very clever.

When you buy a player and it doesn't work out you have to try and move them on and recoup some of your losses. In that respect this would be good news.

I know you six fingered inbred gyppos don't actually make signings for more than 50p and half a mars bar but I'd have thought even one blessed with the sub moronic intelligence of the blue few might have grasped this.

Guess not.

You'll be selling a lot of strikers then at a loss won't you..........Gary Johnson wouldn't know a good one if he came up and slapped him round the face with wet fish!!

:rofl2br:

You'll be selling a lot of strikers then at a loss won't you..........Gary Johnson wouldn't know a good one if he came up and slapped him round the face with wet fish!!

:rofl2br:

People who live in caravans shouldn't throw stones.

Maynard is a very good striker and getting better, so far Akinde Haynes and Clarkson all look very good.

Now... remind me - you've got the fat scouse midfielder that the board signed and Trollope didn't want - do you have any other strikers worthy of the name? Andy Williams ring a bell? Maybe you could play Haldane up front!

i hope we do sell him 200k is better than a kick in the b###### plus we would free up room for cooper onwards and upwards

and gash head did you watch your game against palarse the gap is huge between the championship and league 1 isn't it :noexpression:

Guest brfc1883
People who live in caravans shouldn't throw stones.

Maynard is a very good striker and getting better, so far Akinde Haynes and Clarkson all look very good.

Now... remind me - you've got the fat scouse midfielder that the board signed and Trollope didn't want - do you have any other strikers worthy of the name? Andy Williams ring a bell? Maybe you could play Haldane up front!

I thinks that's people in glass houses....... :noexpression:

It's ok, we'll play Kuffour or Duffy up front with 30 goal 'fat scouse midfielder'. Remind me how many goals did your 'top' striker achieve last season?

If we can get £200k for Trundle then lets take it. The savings on his wages would more than treble the value of that deal so we would in effect be approx £700k better off.

Taxi for Trundle - thanks for some wonderful memories.

It's ok, we'll play Kuffour or Duffy up front with 30 goal 'fat scouse midfielder'. Remind me how many goals did your 'top' striker achieve last season?

We finished 4th and 10th in the Championship with these rubbish strikers. Where did you finish with your brilliant ones?

Same old twaddle. We're in the division above, so comparing it with the sort of shite in league one is irrelevant. Besides - it's next season that counts. We'll finish higher in the Championship than you do in league one and we'll finish our new stadium before you start on yours. Have fun.

Guest brfc1883
i hope we do sell him 200k is better than a kick in the b###### plus we would free up room for cooper onwards and upwards

and gash head did you watch your game against palarse the gap is huge between the championship and league 1 isn't it :noexpression:

In that case how do you explain Orient's 6-1 thrashing of Championship Newcastle Utd (Who of course were a Prem side until last season)..........

Guest brfc1883
Same old twaddle. We're in the division above, so comparing it with the sort of shite in league one is irrelevant. Besides - it's next season that counts. We'll finish higher in the Championship than you do in league one and we'll finish our new stadium before you start on yours. Have fun.

I don't agree with you finishing higher but I cant argue with the stadium..............

Guest brfc1883
The sags should know all about losing money from strikers, Ellington, Roberts, Cureton, Stewart, all that money got lost in the milkman's pocket lining.

We didn't 'lose' money on any of those signings...............

sorry mate but the gas are defiently a team look down rather then up, were as the real team in bristol are looking foward to being a prem team in a few seasons and for now i am happy to see us build and breed the youngsters. I guarntee you we will be in the prem in a minimum of 3 seasons were as you will be in the conference were you belong you sad bastard getting thrills going on our forum !

by the way arent rovers exciting and entertaining enough? so you have to come and try and wind us up but the problem is we just look down and pity a bankrupt club like yourselfs :D

Guest ashtonyate

You can't even do your sum's 200K from 1.2 million is not 800k and as we are a big club a million is neither here or there to Lansdown.

In that case how do you explain Orient's 6-1 thrashing of Championship Newcastle Utd (Who of course were a Prem side until last season)..........

where do you want me to start 3/4 of the team want out they haven't got a manager just houghton and calderwood :rofl2br: the owner wants out but cant sell the club all this with two weeks to go

look i dont mind some banter but #### off back to your side while we talk about trundle and not turning this thread into another were just too good for you it gets boring you have nothing to say that's worth reading as were superior in every department except the pasties

1) It was Friendly game.

2) Newcastle are in free-fall due to such poor form last year

3) they are without a full time manager

But you already knew all of that I suspect. AndI suspect you just get enjoyment trying to wind people up.

:grr:

I think we should definitely go through with this and if there's any truth in it at all I'm sure GJ will be happy to move him on. And as for this idiot gashead we beat Premier League Wolves 2-0 on Saturday whilst you were d**ked 3-0 at HOME by Palace, a mid-table Championship side who finished below us. You really are miles away from us in terms of quality!

I hoped Trundle would of been a bigger hit here than he was. Unfortunatley for one reason or another things didn't work out her for him. But credit goes to that man IMO as all of the games he was left out and or not favoured he never went and blabbed anything off to the press but instead kept his head down. You could say he was here for the money or whatever but he's shown us alot of respect I feel, on and off the field. I don't know about training so I can't comment but I believe he gave his all for us on the pitch. Will always remember him for that goal in the playoffs and his double against Scunny.

Best of luck Lee. And lets face it, Swansea is where is belongs.

Posted this on another site, Have a friend who is on the Swans tour of Spain, she has text me this morning asking if true, by all accounts the rumour is rife over there that Trunds is on his way back to the Swans!

Equates to Trundle costing £400,000 per season, which ain't bad for a player of his quality. He also did play a major part getting City to the Wembley play off final therefore re-couping a large chunk of money.

However, overall (even as a City fan), Trundle wasn't great business.

Archived