IGNORED

Ramone Mccrae

roylegalatyeo

Info about him on crawley website:

Name:ROMONE McCRAE

Position:MIDFIELD

Shirt No: 24

Details:

Another member of the Reds championship winning youth side.

The 18 year old central midfielder is an attacking player with a good eye for a pass and at 6ft 2 he has the physical stature to hold his own at senior level.

latest news from crawley town website

Steve Evans said, "I can confirm that terms have been agreed for the transfer of young Romone. He is a fantastic talent and it is nothing less than I expected.

''Like young Danny Mills he is heading for the Coca Cola Championship. I have been in discussions with three separate clubs with those respective managers who wanted the boy and it is fair to say I have had to disappoint a couple of the contenders for his signature.

''I spoke at length with two of our principle board members on a few occasions today and taking everything into consideration we all agreed the chosen club would also have the best interests of the lad himself, that was very important to each of us''.

Further details will be revealed as and when they become available.

A Crystal Place fan i know thinks he has signed for them! shame if true sounds like a great prospect. Still hoping gary has done his magic in getting a star of the future!

Crawley website says he has signed for Peterbrough this morning.

Archived