IGNORED

If Celtic Can Do It Then Why Can't City?

swampy

MAKE SOME NOISE FOR THE BHOYS!

A word from the Jungle Bhoys...

Football grounds traditionally had areas where fans gathered to sing club songs and create a great atmosphere in support of their team. The Jungle, The Kop and the Stretford End were all famed as places for fans to congregate and sing their hearts out regardless of the opposition and the scoreline. Noise and colour are essential in making Paradise a cauldron for visiting teams and to spur the Bhoys onto victory.

In recent seasons, with the notable exception of European nights and Championship deciders, the atmosphere at Celtic Park has often been missing from the ordinary domestic fixtures. When criticism of individual players and the sound of small bands of away fans can be heard instead of Celtic songs and chants, we're in danger of becoming spectators rather than supporters.

To tackle the lack of atmosphere during these games the North West Curve (sections 443, 444 and 445) in the Jock Stein Upper Stand has been designated by the Club as a singing section for those fans who want to give the team their wholehearted vocal support and keep alive the vital Celtic experience.

It is hoped that over time enough fans will move into this area with the intention of recreating the vocal support once made famous by the old Jungle but, to make this happen we need supporters to relocate to Sections 443, 444 and 445 of the Jock Stein Upper Stand.

If you miss the songs and great atmosphere at the games you can now relocate to the North West Curve to sit with like minded fans and help create an atmosphere that will leave visiting teams and fans in no doubt that they are at the home of one of the greatest supports in the world of football.

If you wish to relocate to the singing section then simply contact the Jungle Bhoys at www.thejunglebhoys.net.

"Football without fans is nothing" - Jock Stein

I really am clueless on the new stadium front... I know there are plans to make it accoustically loud, but assumed they meant the whole stadium.

I suppose it is a good guess that it will be an end much like it is now that is chosen for "louder fans" to congregate, which is rubbish as i would love to keep my view at the side of the pitch whilst gaining an atmosphere...

Archived