IGNORED

Yeovil Tomorrow..

Taunton_City

Good question? i've heard of a game of two halfs but??

TEDS.jpg

:noexpression: does he defy the laws of time and space aswell, his shirt is behind the lady on the left yet his feet are definitely in front, so either hes massive, and shes tiny and can levitate or its just bad photoshopping

:noexpression: does he defy the laws of time and space aswell, his shirt is behind the lady on the left yet his feet are definitely in front, so either hes massive, and shes tiny and can levitate or its just bad photoshopping

OK Guys I am going, I have taken my two Boys to most friendly's so far this season and they are realy enjoying it. Is the seating under cover cos they will hate it if it rained. Also any good places to park which are not to far to walk?

Cheers in advance.

OK Guys I am going, I have taken my two Boys to most friendly's so far this season and they are realy enjoying it. Is the seating under cover cos they will hate it if it rained. Also any good places to park which are not to far to walk?

Cheers in advance.

You can park within 50 yards of the away end for about £3.Easiest place to park in the country IMO.

Archived