IGNORED

Stern John

Radstock Red

Better than the that! Whole new forum coming soon, just ask Edson...

As for John, my Saintly friend says he's staying on the South Coast. He'll obviously do really well in L1, - all the strikers that we complain about here do well in L1.

This has already been discussed in the 'New Forum' thread.

We're updating the software in a couple of weeks, so there's little point redoing all the banners for this software.

Tom is the only one with ftp access and he's on holiday, so we can't remove the players that have left at the moment anyway.

On the new forum, we won't be having players in the banner.

We're updating the software in a couple of weeks, so there's little point redoing all the banners for this software.

Tom is the only one with ftp access and he's on holiday, so we can't remove the players that have left at the moment anyway.

I think they should have City legends only and we can vote for who they are.. what a crackin' idea if i say so myself! :closedeyes:

i saw him reading the kenny cooper thread a minute ago... or perhaps another member of his household!

Better than the that! Whole new forum coming soon, just ask Edson...

As for John, my Saintly friend says he's staying on the South Coast. He'll obviously do really well in L1, - all the strikers that we complain about here do well in L1.

according to sky sports stern john rejects contract offer.

I think they should have City legends only and we can vote for who they are.. what a crackin' idea if i say so myself! :closedeyes:

We'd still have the issue of copyright on the photographs, though.

I know it sounds ridiculous that any photographer would take court action against a website for using a tiny low-res image, but it does happen, believe me.

We'd still have the issue of copyright on the photographs, though.

I know it sounds ridiculous that any photographer would take court action against a website for using a tiny low-res image, but it does happen, believe me.

Just out of interest Edson (if you know) what is the status of avatars, signatures, and images within posts then?

Whilst these are posted by users they are hosted by the website.

The majority of these will be copyright images but this board (and every other one I've been on) rarely takes them down. The only example I can think of is match pictures mainly from Ted "Yeovil" Pitman.

Just out of interest Edson (if you know) what is the status of avatars, signatures, and images within posts then?

Whilst these are posted by users they are hosted by the website.

The majority of these will be copyright images but this board (and every other one I've been on) rarely takes them down. The only example I can think of is match pictures mainly from Ted "Yeovil" Pitman.

Unless we receive a direct complaint, we leave them. We should probably have something in the rules about any images posted being the posters responsibility, much as you see on facebook or youtube, I suppose. I'll look into that.

However, I know for a fact there is a sports photographer on the prowl looking to send out threatening letters demanding money, so if we had them in the banner, it would be otib that posted them, which is a lot harder to deny.

As I've said before, Joe Meredith has been nothing but 100% accommodating with the use of his photos on here, but photos of past players wouldn't be his, so are best avoided.

Archived