IGNORED

Advertising Boards

KingswoodRed

Made me laugh tonight watching most of the U-17 game.

Noticed the Carling Atyeo Stand name covered & numerous other ads concerning alcohol covered as well due to it being an under 17 game maybe? Not sure, but I would guess that to be the case.

But what is being thrown in our faces from all parts of the ground on 95% of the ad boarding?

Pepsi & Macdonalds !!! :vomit2:

Nice way to get our kids fit and thinking about their health.

Here speaks a man with teens and below. :clap:

Good crowd though.

Current best sign at A.G. at the moment is the one with the web-site address for vasectomy information.

In front of the Williams to right of dug-outs.

Apparently they got the advertising space at a snip. :clap:

Someone needs to round up those horn sellers and throw them off the suspension bridge though..

They annoy like hell, just like the LDV final - killing the atomspheres too.

Know what ya mean.....

.....I seen at least 4 kids nearly being thrown into the river Taff before the game @ the Millennium.

Maybe I am just getting old though. :clap:

Current best sign at A.G. at the moment is the one with the web-site address for  vasectomy information.

In front of the Williams to right of dug-outs.

Apparently they got the advertising space at a snip. ;)

Ouch!!

That was grim. :P

Apparently that was dear compared to the Bristol Aviaries Ad. the other side.

That was well cheap :clap:

Guest gibmonkey

Yeh well said!!! Perhaps we should only take advertising revenue off fruit and veg companies? Or bottled water companies? Or perhaps we should all live in your la la land where we do not require money> We pay for players on a systrm of favours and good will.

The bottom line is Mc Donalds etc are no the healthiest food however moderation is the keyword!!!

If your fat and eat Mc Donalds 3 times plus a day then get a grip. Do you need a goverment appointed gaurdian reading personal food assistant to guide u through the cruel cruel world we live in?

After watching the game in apub tonight I felt compellled to eat Mc Donalds on my way home whilst booking my vasectomy. After which I will buy new tyres and get a computer from database etc etc.

Anyhow, nice to see the club can hold such fixtures and lets hope that we can hold the under 19's,21's etc

WILSON MUST STAY!!!!!

After watching the game in apub tonight I felt compellled to eat Mc Donalds on my way home whilst booking my vasectomy. After which I will buy new tyres and get a computer from database etc etc.

Shame you by-passed the 'Humour Store' & the 'Life Store' on the way home from the pub then.

Seems like with such a serious reply to a somewhat light note posting, you need to get a good dose of the first & a new one from the second.

Shame you by-passed the 'Humour Store' & the 'Life Store' on the way home from the pub then.

Seems like with such a serious reply to a somewhat light note posting, you need to get a good dose of the first & a new one from the second.

Of course there's no way that maybe "gibmonkey's" response was supposed to be humorous was there Kingswood??!!

Cus let's be fair you're the only funny guy on here!

McDonaldisation - did you know that parents of kids in the USA are sueing McD's for causing obesity in their youngsters?

Just shows what a screwed up country America is really.

Of course there's no way that maybe "gibmonkey's" response was supposed to be humorous was there Kingswood??!!

Cus let's be fair you're the only funny guy on here!

McDonaldisation - did you know that parents of kids in the USA are sueing McD's for causing obesity in their youngsters?

Just shows what a screwed up country America is really.

Sorry Mr. Forum.

Precisely what is it you drink that late at night that pickles your brain to the extent you actually make my point for me after slating the posting?

I have to admit in a perverse sort of way I actually thrive on you making a complete fool of yourself in this little vendetta you have.

Can't wait for the next one.

It will probably come tucked in nicely behind a poster that has agreed with you in the form of a 'suck up'.

Cheers.

:PC_Plod: OOooops......is that you chasing me again? :Cheeky22:

Archived