IGNORED

New Goalkeeper By Monday.

DaveF

Matt Murphy of Wolves, Maik Taylor of Birmingham, Carlo Nash also a possibility but last one is second choice at Everton now Ruddy has gone....

Would be very interested to know who it is.....

Matt Murray would be unavailable more often than Weale and Brooker put together. Quality keeper but his injury record is abysmal

I'd mbe very impressed with Kasper Schmeichel and to be fair all signs point to him.

Agree he would be an excellent signing especially if we get him on a permanent deal. Basso has been great for us but to be honest even before Basso put in a transfer request if somebody came up to me and said would you swap him for Shemichel considering Basso's age i would have said yes.

Agree he would be an excellent signing especially if we get him on a permanent deal. Basso has been great for us but to be honest even before Basso put in a transfer request if somebody came up to me and said would you swap him for Shemichel considering Basso's age i would have said yes.

yeh exactly not only a player, but also probably a tidy investment for sure.

Saw this guy play in a friendly last season... class stopper with a big future.

EP also says: City will definitely be recruiting a goalkeeper to act as cover for first-choice Dean Gerken.

If they have that comment correct, which i doubt, then the Pole would fit but i do not think kaspar will want to move to warm the bench. But as i said i think the Post have probably not been informed that Gerken is first choice. They are just saying it because right now he is but then to assume a new keeper would be brought in as cover is probably one assumption too far imo.

But as i said i think the Post have probably not been informed that Gerken is first choice. They are just saying it because right now he is but then to assume a new keeper would be brought in as cover is probably one assumption too far imo.

Quite right.

I like the sound of this young Arsenal keeper, of the 3 names doing the rounds over the last couple of days he'd be my choice.

Archived