IGNORED

Mcindoe Replacement

Dolman_Stand

I just dont see the logic in shipping McIndoe out at all.

It is surely down to two things, his outburst last season and an act toward balancing the books. We wont find a better replacement and if we are to replace then we'll presumbaly spend a fee. McIndoe played a very important role for this club over the past two seasons and his departure makes us weaker as a squad. From all the noises it would seem the club are selling him rather than him requesting a move, it simply doesnt make sense.

Guest howred

Andre Blackman when needed in a 442. All things point to a narrow 3 man midfield with wingbacks.

[/quo

why, why, why would you get rid of our best winger and not replace him, that would be f''king suicide

why, why, why would you get rid of our best winger and not replace him, that would be f''king suicide

Maybe due to GJ looking towards a change of shape. We'll see, however I wouldn't be suprised not see a replacement. If GJ was still looking at playing 442 then yes it would be suicide. However all evidence points towards us lining up with a new shape and within it no need for an out and out wingers.

I just dont see the logic in shipping McIndoe out at all.

It is surely down to two things, his outburst last season and an act toward balancing the books. We wont find a better replacement and if we are to replace then we'll presumbaly spend a fee. McIndoe played a very important role for this club over the past two seasons and his departure makes us weaker as a squad. From all the noises it would seem the club are selling him rather than him requesting a move, it simply doesnt make sense.

Last year of contract - I'm sure they asked if he will sign a new contract, I presume he said he wouldnt and GJ would tell him to get his agent looking - we get a fee to use towards a replacement.

Look at the players who have become available this summer that weren't expected to just because the clubs cant afford to let a player walk out for nowt.

Archived