IGNORED

Players Going Out On Loan?

reddarren

What chance of at least a couple of the likes of Wilson, Akinde, Artus, etc going out somwehere on loan in the next week?

It was about this time last year that Artus started being loaned out. I wouldn't mind betting that a couple of long-term loans are on the cards again.

What chance of at least a couple of the likes of Wilson, Akinde, Artus, etc going out somwehere on loan in the next week?

It was about this time last year that Artus started being loaned out. I wouldn't mind betting that a couple of long-term loans are on the cards again.

i think any of the youngsters could go out on loan for the first half of the season including ribero and wilson with maybe trundle going for a season long loan turning into permanent deal

With Hartley, Elliott, Skuse, Williams, Johnson..everyone else and their dog ahead of Artus he needs to go out on loan. He needs to be released really. But i think it's a call from our new coach about him being a late developer physically. We'll see.

One injury and Wilson's on the bench, two and he's in the team if we go with three centre backs. He should stay here IMO.

If anyone one conferance and above wants any of the really young ones pack them off.

With Hartley, Elliott, Skuse, Williams, Johnson..everyone else and their dog ahead of Artus he needs to go out on loan. He needs to be released really. But i think it's a call from our new coach about him being a late developer physically. We'll see.

One injury and Wilson's on the bench, two and he's in the team if we go with three centre backs. He should stay here IMO.

If anyone one conferance and above wants any of the really young ones pack them off.

Can he not just get on the weights and be put on a high protein diet? I personally wouldnt say he was too lightweight anyway league one is a physical league and he seemed to cope alright there.

Archived