IGNORED

And Our New Goalkeeper Is [could Be].....

headhunter

Guest howred
Carroll is the least talented goalkeeper ever to have played the PL imo. He's simply shocking. Thasts why he's become a journeyman 'keeper. He's just about good enough to be playing in Div 2.

The amount of howlers he makes could be fitted into 60min DVD.

sorry robbered ur ok but your chatting absolute shite

i wouldn't be too disappointed if we do sign him he has bags of experience in the Premier League is fairly young for a gk and is just as good as basso despite what some people say he is more than good enough to be our number one in the championship

Id much rather we signed kasper schmeichel to be honest, he would be an excellent signing.

Not that i have anything against Carrol, he has made some howlers yes but the fact that he has remained playing at a high level (Championship/premier league for most of his career) suggests he has some ability. But like i said given the choice Shemichel would be the man i think we should get, tons of ability and at only 22 a great investment.

Sadly even if we signed the likes of Cech or Reina someone would still moan :noexpression:

And quite right too, Cech wears that funny hat thing and Reina has almost no hair. I do not think we should even contemplate having people like that sully the BCFC shirt. Besides, they are not GJ type players.

Cant see it being Carroll he's not GJ's sort of player and seems like he likes aruing with his managers something GJ wont tolerate

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/...l-Football.html

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11095_4614037,00.html

Also in tonights evil post it says we are looking at a young keeper with Premier League experience which carroll certainly isnt :

Bristol City will definitely be recruiting a goalkeeper to act as cover for first-choice Dean Gerken.

Johnson is believed to be keen on an unnamed young keeper with Premier League experience and is expected to announce a loan signing no later than tomorrow.

"It is vitally important that we bring someone in quickly," confirmed Johnson, who opted not to offer a deal to Czech stopper Martin Lejsal.

"We must not leave ourselves short of cover and we reckon we've come up with a better alternative. It will have to be a loan signing and it will happen on Monday or Tuesday."

Archived