IGNORED

'a Loan Keeper' And 'a Target Man'

mjc bcfc

Johnson has stated at various points this week that he is looking to bring in goalkeeper on loan and a 'target man'...

So... who would everyone like to be our final two (realistic) signings in the transfer window? (assuming that GJ isn't in for anyone else)

My two would be..

Jamie Ashdown for the loan keeper, and he only has a year left on his contract so if it works out perhaps in on a free next season, and...

Sam Volkes of Wolves... can't see him getting much of a look in at Wolves this season .. maybe another loan?

Any more for any more?....

I would like both but with Iwelumo now injured, and doyle recovering from hernia surgery i dont think wolves will be giving up Vokes any time soon.

Begovic is also highly rated at pompey so id take which ever one out of him and ashdown thats the 3rd choice keeper

Target man is anyones guess, sounds like Gary isnt to close either

Don't know about a striker or defender, but is Johnson seriously going to start the season with one winger in the entire squad? It's ironic that despite all our (promising) signings, we've failed to address our main weakness of last season- no width.

looks like he has addressed it in a 'outside the box' manner by deciding not to play with wingers full stop?

5-3-2 wingbacks now looks preffered formation

Archived