IGNORED

Sad Sags

bcfcbs20

just got a message from the sags loving the fact they beat liverpool 4-3 i asked what team liverpool put out the reply was 5 or 6 top players so i did a bit of investigating and this was the liverpool side they beat

Liverpool: Martin, Mendy, Ayala, Mavinga, Darby, Hammill, Irwin, Saric, Weijl, Kacaniklic, Simon. Reserver: Hansen, Palsson, Crowther, Flora, Brouwer, Pacheco, Eccleston.

what i would be worried about is letting in 3 goals by a youth/reserve side

just got a message from the sags loving the fact they beat liverpool 4-3 i asked what team liverpool put out the reply was 5 or 6 top players so i did a bit of investigating and this was the liverpool side they beat

Liverpool: Martin, Mendy, Ayala, Mavinga, Darby, Hammill, Irwin, Saric, Weijl, Kacaniklic, Simon. Reserver: Hansen, Palsson, Crowther, Flora, Brouwer, Pacheco, Eccleston.

jealousy gets you nowhere :innocent06:

jealousy gets you nowhere :innocent06:

:rofl2br: come on be honest how many of those players have you heard of i can honestly say ive heard of 3

id rather beat a liverpool side with the likes of fowler,barnes,mcmanaman,rush etc... at anfield when they were in there prime :icecream:

then why does it bother you?

Who's biting? Nobody

You are a truly awful angler...have a look at your own site to see how its done.

And you really should be out celebrating the highlight of your season.

TBF, this is a massive result for the blew few...beating a team brimming with world class champions league / prem regulars. :noexpression:

Who's biting? Nobody

You are a truly awful angler...have a look at your own site to see how its done.

And you really should be out celebrating the highlight of your season.

TBF, this is a massive result for the blew few...beating a team brimming with world class champions league / prem regulars. :noexpression:

nobody....? hmmmmmmmm

Come on lads, they had some REALLY big names playing tonight, here's one for starters

Emmanuel Gomis-Mendy <--- pretty big name i'd say?

we still beat Liverpool 4-3 that means were one of the best teams ever in the whole of the universe.. :innocent06:

Apparently new Rovers goalkeeper Fraser Forster was "unlucky to concede three goals on his debut". You may have only come to Bristol in the hope of getting spotted by City but you won't get your dream move to the Reds playing like that mate. :nono:

Confidence must have taken a mighty knock for his first league game, especially now he'll have had time to come to the mind numbing realisation of what a dreadful club he made the mistake of signing for.

It looks like yet another drab season of miserable tedium, culminating in long overdue ignominious relegation, for the dull club that all of Bristol tries to forget about. :bored::fastasleep:

Ah well, presumably at least they had a sell out crowd to see the star studded Liverpool team? :dunno:

Apparently new Rovers goalkeeper Fraser Forster was "unlucky to concede three goals on his debut". You may have only come to Bristol in the hope of getting spotted by City but you won't get your dream move to the Reds playing like that mate. :nono:

Confidence must have taken a mighty knock for his first league game, especially now he'll have had time to come to the mind numbing realisation of what a dreadful club he made the mistake of signing for.

It looks like yet another drab season of miserable tedium, culminating in long overdue ignominious relegation, for the dull club that all of Bristol tries to forget about. :bored::fastasleep:

Ah well, presumably at least they had a sell out crowd to see the star studded Liverpool team? :dunno:

come on you can do better than that..

Guest MaloneFM

Phillip...or whatever blue nosed villain may be in the vicinity with the old fishing pole out....what news of Flappy?

An aquaintance of mine tells me you have a Newcastle goalkeeper on loan and a more than capable understudy for him? So is it toys out of the pram and sobbing late night calls to his old chum GJ saying how he was really a BS3 spy and that Basso drew horrible pictures of him on the bog wall?

Do tell...or at least make something funny up eh?

Phillip...or whatever blue nosed villain may be in the vicinity with the old fishing pole out....what news of Flappy?

An aquaintance of mine tells me you have a Newcastle goalkeeper on loan and a more than capable understudy for him? So is it toys out of the pram and sobbing late night calls to his old chum GJ saying how he was really a BS3 spy and that Basso drew horrible pictures of him on the bog wall?

Do tell...or at least make something funny up eh?

cant tell you....all top secret...sorry like to tell but cant :disapointed2se:

Don't suppose your SAG mate told you that they lost 4 - 1 to the mighty Paulton Rovers on Saturday then ? :winner_third_h4h:

Guest MaloneFM
cant tell you....all top secret...sorry like to tell but cant :disapointed2se:

I hear Fulham. But you are an insider with all the gen and the hoo hah. Come on chummy. Let uncle in on it.

I mean, no-ones looking.

Archived