IGNORED

Couple Of Matchday Questions

nebristolred

Unfortunately I haven't been able to come down for quite some time (apart from midweek matches) as I work on Saturday's, but I have one off at the end of this month and was hoping to go to the Middlesbrough game :). Got a couple of questions though if people don't mind helping out:

1) What's the chances of us getting in the East End? I definitely enjoy the match a lot more if I can get in there, but I understand it's only for overflow? Surely this game will be all ticket so is there no chance of overflow and hence getting in the EE?

2) Parking. Any decent places that you could recommend? Haven't driven myself to a game before so wouldn't know.

Cheers, and don't worry I will be looking to change jobs ;).

• Admin
Sorry to bump this but could really do with some help :D.

Depending on our start there will be a very slim chance of them making Boro tickets available in the EE but this will only happen a day or two before the game.

I find the best place to park is on the Industrial estate that the Ship & Castle used to sit on.

Sorry to bump this but could really do with some help :D.

1) Hard to say. Wouldn't have thought it woud be all ticket so if you were paying on the day & want to go in the EE you have to wait to see if the other stands are full, then they open up the EE. Don't think the policy's changed this season.

2) Bedminster CC at the Clanage is good for parking so I've been told. Relatively cheap.

Guest MaloneFM
1) What's the chances of us getting in the East End? I definitely enjoy the match a lot more if I can get in there, but I understand it's only for overflow? Surely this game will be all ticket so is there no chance of overflow and hence getting in the EE?

Keep an eye on Middlesborough away form, how many they take and about a week before contact the ticket hotline

2) Parking. Any decent places that you could recommend? Haven't driven myself to a game before so wouldn't know.

The Ship and Castle car park is ok but there is a firm operating around there towing away cars. Get there early enough and use Sainsburys car park in Winterstoke Road. Park right at the bottom.

Archived