IGNORED

Come On Then

stroudy

Calm down gents....I'm not saying i'm the nephew that is the quote I took off footy rumours. Jesus!!

I read your whole post twice, and I know you took the quote off footy rumors, and was not implying for a moment you were the nephew... I was merely stating that that is probably the worse way to start a rumor.

I read your whole post twice, and I know you took the quote off footy rumors, and was not implying for a moment you were the nephew... I was merely stating that that is probably the worse way to start a rumor.

Fair enough!

I feel that these transfer rumours could carry alot of weight. I am especially happy amout the Jermaine Beckford one!

All I will say is that I "felt it in me waters" that we would sign Danny Haynes - long before we actually did (honest). Then, low and behold, we finally did sign him.

Well, I am now also "feeling it" that we will get Beckford as well ... so combining this with this transfer rumour means we definitely will ... :mf_sleep:

p.s. I am not in any way related to Mystic Meg.

Im sorry young chap but that kind of talk is not welcome here. Allow me to correct it.

My good chum Nicholas is the great nephew of Sir Steve Lansdown. He raised my awreness concerning this topic 3 days ago when he and I were in conversation. Apropos of nothing in particular he has reached the age of 14years old.

Punctuation costs nothing....little bugger.... :disapointed2se:

If you're going to sarcastically reply to someone, it does help to get it correct yourself, else you just look stupid.

it is very subjective, I have a nephew who is not great at all, he supports Arsenal.

What's subjective about that? If he supports Arsenal then, objectively, he can not be great.

Have you tried to wean him off this bad habit, or just disowned him?

PS It could be worse, my nephew "supports" ManUre...

Archived