IGNORED

Greatest Ever Console Game

bcfcbs20

what gets your vote mine has to oblivion elder scrolls it has everything you want in a game great game play brilliant graphics the choice to do the main quest or completely ignore it and explore the world and do side quests such as joining guilds and it isn't a game you finish after a week or so you can be playing for months and still be nowhere near completing it that is why it is my favourite all time console game

what gets your vote mine has to oblivion elder scrolls it has everything you want in a game great game play brilliant graphics the choice to do the main quest or completely ignore it and explore the world and do side quests such as joining guilds and it isn't a game you finish after a week or so you can be playing for months and still be nowhere near completing it that is why it is my favourite all time console game

cant decide between

Goldeneye on N64

Super Mario Kart on Snes

Street Fighter 2 on Snes

Jonah Lomu Rigby on Playstation

Call of Duty Modern Warfare on PS3

and Ghostbusters is getting close.

I aint including footy manager in there

Hmmmmmm best console game ever? Oblivion was a PC game first :D

Goldeneye has to be one of the top games, some of the most fun I had on a console especially split screen games. Mariocart was awesome on the snes.

Street fighter 2 was a great game, but I think Mortal Kombat (it was spelt with a k) was better.

In more recent times, I think COD has to be included as it is very playable, but the origional pc game was far better. Personally I think Medal of Honour is a far better shout, as it was something very different to other fps games at the time available.

Grand Tourismo could be on many lists.

GTA 3 has to be the greatest console game of all time easily.

Archived