IGNORED

Google Maps

Jungle Jim

Guest ashtonyate
Has anyone seen the aerial photo of Ashton Gate on google maps recently?

They have one from when a game was actually going on.

Looks like we're on the attack, but any guesses which game it was?

It must it must have been pre Johnson :innocent06:

Whoever it is looks like they might be playing in green??

Maybe Plymouth?

The other thing to note is the pitch - the goal areas are pretty worn, so it must be quite late into the season as the Ashton Gate pitch tends to wear quite well.

That seems accurate :noexpression:

Yep - was defo 2-0 - just looked on a few other sites and they all say the same!

Funnily enough out of all the sites I found out past results from that far back all apart from our own official site had them!

Yep - was defo 2-0 - just looked on a few other sites and they all say the same!

Funnily enough out of all the sites I found out past results from that far back all apart from our own official site had them!

Did Orr, and Big Mac get the goals though? :fingerscrossed:

Yeah the OS is very good for looking up past results, goes all the way back to 2001 aswell..

Has anyone seen the aerial photo of Ashton Gate on google maps recently?

They have one from when a game was actually going on.

Looks like we're on the attack, but any guesses which game it was?

Vert strange if it was a Saturday match. I just scrolled round some other grounds to see who else was playing at the time, and all of Cardiff, Swansea, Notts Forest and County were all empty. If anyone has some time on their hands, can you have a guess as to what is going on on Notts Countys pitch. It looks to be marked out for another sport, but something is taking place. But What?

If anyone has some time on their hands, can you have a guess as to what is going on on Notts Countys pitch. It looks to be marked out for another sport, but something is taking place. But What?

Cant be arsed to look but i imagine its something to do with the up coming Senior Swedish Bed Hopping Tournament. :dunno:

Vert strange if it was a Saturday match. I just scrolled round some other grounds to see who else was playing at the time, and all of Cardiff, Swansea, Notts Forest and County were all empty. If anyone has some time on their hands, can you have a guess as to what is going on on Notts Countys pitch. It looks to be marked out for another sport, but something is taking place. But What?

Rugby Union - the clues are the pitch markings and the conversion posts on the 6 yrd box allowing 10 yards beyond the try line.

I do't think the two teams are talking to each other as there are two groups either side of the pitch. Somebody probably punched one of the opposition and he probably started crying - wouldn't happen if they played a man's game like SOCCER! :mf_sleep:

Guest MaloneFM
Somebody probably punched one of the opposition and he probably started crying - wouldn't happen if they played a man's game like SOCCER! :mf_sleep:

Football old man. The game is football. The people's game. :disapointed2se:

SAACER is for the septic tanks, the apple pie and their 'MOMS'.

Archived