IGNORED

Saturdays Score

miloemily

Guest churchill gaffer
cannot wait for saturday. still not sure on the score so whats the predictions then? and how many are we going to take?

I'm going, but my head says Preston 2 - 0 City.

Difficult one to predict. With this new formation we will either get off to a flyer as teams try to work us out or alternatively the players will take time to get used to the system and our season will start slowly. I would take a point now if it was offered.

The one thing I hope above all else is that Gerken has a decent game because we all know that the idiotic and ignorant fringes of the Ashton Gate crowd love to have a scapegoat if results go wrong and Gerken is the prime candidate at present.

I've got a real good feeling about Saturday and am expecting a comfortable victory. 3-1 City with Clarkson to get the last goal (I got 160-1 at Coral for this and will look forward to collecting my winnings on Monday!)

I like what Clarkson is (has) brought to Bristol City FC................ and I trust he will continue to do it for us for sometime to come

UP THE CITY!

As My Dear Old 'Nan Bristol' used to say

Been watching the interviews on there site, They seem confident they know all about our new 3-5-2 system and how o exploit the weaknesses the formation has like the lack of width, I don't like to say it but I feel if we are not used to the system properly yet which I don't think we are then we could be facing defeat against a established Championship side that are used to there system. I like to think City will win every game but I think a scoring draw would be a good result.

its possible preston may have a play off hangover. but even so im worried we may start this season slowly. with all the basso debacle, a new formation for many players and indifferent pre-season performances im not too confident. i think we will get it sorted and climb the table eventually but i have doubts about our immediate prospects.

i cant see this wing backs systems lasting too long. i just dont think orr and jamie mac are suited to it. i think they are far better defenders and arent good enough passers for it to work out long term.

would be a great curve ball from GJ to go with a different system than 352/532. although with no left winger that would be hard!!! 433 maybe.

i dont want to be a doom merchant because i think we will be top half by the new year but i think preston will win 1 or 2 nil tomorrow.

Archived